Things you disliked but then changed your mind.

Ramslad1992

Always thought in this day and age with iTunes, spotify etc anyone who had a record player was a bit of a hipster rooster…

the wife got me one with appetite for destruction, number of the beast and the black album for my birthday and I’m hooked! It’s absolutely fantastic!

what did you dislike but changed your mind about?

me is not an acceptable answer ?

31 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I know a lot of people who used to laugh at me for liking NFL who now love it. I find most people who say it’s rubbish just don’t understand the rules.

Takes a while to understand in fairness, but then, I was bombarding srg with questions over a number of games

This happens a lot to me. I used to be a fairly slow adopter of new technology, for example. Maybe it's because we could never afford the new tech when I was a kid.

For example, I never saw the point when iPads first came out, with everyone having smart phones and laptops. I'm now on my third one and we currently have 4 tablets in the house between 3 of us.

As my disposable income has increased, I'm more inclined to buy new tech but I'm still never in the first wave of adopters.

Others:

Some veg. never used to eat any but am more likely to eat stuff such as peppers, green beans, oilves & stuff now. Not sure I'd say I like them though.

Coffee

Gin

Blue cheese

Smart Phone. I had a cheap old Nokia for ages and thought "I'll never need a smart phone...got desktop pc at work and at home + laptop so what's the point?". Never looked back since getting one a few years ago.

Regarding food...cheese cake.

Mushrooms … took me till I was 27 .. always thought they were little bites of chewy slime

Now ? …. Can’t have stew without them, grilled in a FE breakfast, Porcini Risotto, shiitakes in a stir fry .. yum yum