Love Island

DarkFruitsRam7

I've never watched a single episode. Which is strange because this kind of trash TV is right up my street. I remember Big Brother series 1 like it was yesterday - one of the best things ever broadcast. (Probably before you was born @DarkFruitsRam7??) Mad. I nearly started a thread on "The Circle" earlier this year - a brilliant program but I felt it would probably be under appreciated by the forum.

I'll see if I can binge watch Love Island now.

8 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I know I’m going to get battered for this…but someone on here must watch it.

Sensational telly.

Its not worth the bother to batter you it seems...! 

So obviously the very worst kind of depressing, pointless car crash tv that it's not worth debating. Watching empty-headed, publicity seeking, shallow characters who are as ugly on the inside as they are weirdly over-preened on the outside... No thanks. 

4 hours ago, Chester40 said:

Its not worth the bother to batter you it seems...! 

So obviously the very worst kind of depressing, pointless car crash tv that it's not worth debating. Watching empty-headed, publicity seeking, shallow characters who are as ugly on the inside as they are weirdly over-preened on the outside... No thanks. 

I bet you are all over The Real Housewives of Cheshire. Watch him deny it.

5979F74F-41E8-4405-A782-B6E8D797148A.jpeg

Love Island could be fun trash TV if they weren't all fake plastic wannabe celebrities. I'd say the last 5-10 years we've tried to promote positive body image and showing girls how a natural look is beautiful. All the women on that show have had at least one surgery. The majority of them have them lip filters. The men have six packs, teeth whitening kits, the same fade haircuts. It's horrible. 

Get some realistic down to earth people in there. I dont want to see fame hungry people looking for a boo hoo or jacamo endorsement deal.

27 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

All the women on that show have had at least one surgery.

This was spoken about by the women in an earlier episode, when Hugo went on about not liking 'fake' girls. Lots them had had lips and boobs done. But there was also discussion about the tremendous peer pressure on them to look a certain way.

15 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I know I’m going to get battered for this…but someone on here must watch it.

Sensational telly.

You use this forum as your personal confessional box.

Lucky you turned up to that Salford game, otherwise I would be starting to get an American vibe from your posts.

Hillsborough was one thing, but now you’re telling us you watch Love Island?

Do your parents realise what kind of son they have created?