Derby County Vs Notts County pre season friendly Meadow Lane 1st August 1 pm k.o.

Tyler Durden

God bless the Forum, just got 2 tickets. Not sure how they will get tickets sent before Sunday? I didn’t find an option for emailing and printing. Not sure how I’ll make work later on either.  Still it’s late and I will worry about that Sunday COYR ??

Edited by Ruud Aralliss

1 hour ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

God bless the Forum, just got 2 tickets. Not sure how they will get tickets sent before Sunday? I didn’t find an option for emailing and printing. Not sure how I’ll make work later on either.  Still it’s late and I will worry about that Sunday COYR ??

There is an option at the bottom to print them out....

8 hours ago, Ruud Aralliss said:

The tickets will be e-mailed to you {to the e-mail address you registered with} and you have to print them off. 

31 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

i just tried to get my mate one, but on the notts county website there’s none available now so i assume it’s sold out 

There were about 60 left when I bought mine last night so they would have gone pretty quick once everyone latched onto the fact that notts county were selling them.

53 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Can you still get tickets for this??

39 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

i just tried to get my mate one, but on the notts county website there’s none available now so i assume it’s sold out 

There's none on the Notts County website that I can see now, away fans were seated in the Jimmy Sirrel stand and can't see any available in that area now 

33 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

There's none on the Notts County website that I can see now, away fans were seated in the Jimmy Sirrel stand and can't see any available in that area now 

I've just checked and the Away stand is now fully sold out; there were about 45 left this morning in the away area so there's now only 1 option...become a Notts County fan for the day. There are plenty of home tickets left. Think of it like this: my enemy's enemy is my friend...so as long as you're discrete, nobody will be any the wiser...?

17 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I've just checked and the Away stand is now fully sold out; there were about 45 left this morning in the away area so there's now only 1 option...become a Notts County fan for the day. There are plenty of home tickets left. Think of it like this: my enemy's enemy is my friend...so as long as you're discrete, nobody will be any the wiser...?

Please wear the shirt if you do go and see if you are rumbled!

I'll buy you a pint if you complete this mission agent Ella.

(From hooters,apparently notts polices recommended bar for the event and we might catch a glimpse of Wayne too!)

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong