The UEFA European Championship 2020 Thread

Day

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

So anyway... About Friday...

Anyone know the best (simplest!) way of watching the big game... on a mobile... in the Carneddau Range (northern sector) of Snowdonia National Park... on a campsite with no wifi... potentially in a thunderstorm?

Sometimes, my own stupidity astounds me!   

?do=download

By no wifi do you mean no 4g either?

1 hour ago, MrPlinkett said:

By no wifi do you mean no 4g either?

I've absolutely no idea!  That sounds rather technical to me!  ?

I was probably exaggerating the situation anyway, to be honest.  Just to make my life appear so much more adventurous and intrepid.  We're heading for a campsite within touching distance of civilisation, albeit up in the "Mountains"!  I'm sure I'll be ok, but I do appreciate your concern!  ? ?

22 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Mbappe made Hummels look like he was running in knee deep golden syrup tonight.

If we end up playing France at some point and Southgate tries to play an unfit Maguire (who is about as quick as the Lambert Glacier when fully fit) we are bang in trouble.

We will be fine, have to say the only team that has impressed me so far (apart from England) is Italy. 

6 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

We will be fine, have to say the only team that has impressed me so far (apart from England) is Italy. 

I'd be confident if we come up against Germany at some point. I think we are better than them, Germany have been on the decline for a few years. I also think we'd give Portugal a good game.

40 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Mbappe made Hummels look like he was running in knee deep golden syrup tonight.

If we end up playing France at some point and Southgate tries to play an unfit Maguire (who is about as quick as the Lambert Glacier when fully fit) we are bang in trouble.

Kyle walker is the only defender we have who is anywhere near mbappes pace. 

So the first round of games complete.

We’ve seen a player receive life saving CPR on the pitch, some guy parachute into a stadium, keeper beaten from near half way line and a fan in hospital having fell down a stand at Wembley. 

Can’t say it hasn’t been uneventful!

46 minutes ago, David said:

So the first round of games complete.

We’ve seen a player receive life saving CPR on the pitch, some guy parachute into a stadium, keeper beaten from near half way line and a fan in hospital having fell down a stand at Wembley. 

Can’t say it hasn’t been uneventful!

Don't forget the first full stadium (in Budapest) for 18 months. 60000 people.....