Wayne Rooney

EdinRam

Freedom of Derby  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Yani P said:

I'm sure Rooney will only leave if his squad is ripped to pieces before his eyes - I am fairly convinced that will not happen and he will stay.

Hope so too. But the recent Admin debacle might have pushed too far... He talks about losing Jags after convincing him to turn down another offer and stay last Sunday. The planning with Jags was for next season, lets hope those plans still exist.

If Everton want him and his stock is rising it will be hard to keep him especially when they offer us money, yet more than any other manager he seems to install hope with loyalty so I am hopeful he would stay. If we are decimated even more by player give away he would have to re consider so the next 10 days are extremely important.

I never thought I'd say this after last season but I really hope he stays. You get a feeling if Rooney goes and a couple more players head to the exit doors then our resistance could crumble. If his wages are being largely paid by someone else then the compensation fee you would think would be minimal. Ultimately though we're not even sure we'll be in the division in 16 days time so if he has to go to help save the club then so be it. 

Just now, ollycutts1982 said:

If Rooney goes get Warnock in. He’d probably work for free if it means he gets the chance to keep us up and stick 2 fingers up at Gibson. That would definitely finish the pube headed wobble gob off. 

Warnock needs 6 forwards - we don’t have them and we don’t have money