Tom Lawrence

belperram9

To be fair to him he has done okay since coming back from injury. Scored 3 goals but still see shades of his useless self, shooting from 50 yards out, not getting involved with play, petulance etc.

If we go down I’d cash in if we could. My friend is a Cardiff fan and he has heard that Mick McCarthy is keen to bring him in. Makes sense really, scored a hatful of goals under him at Ipswich. Would be playing in his home country as well so would be a no brainier move for him. 

Time for him to move on like many others for himself and Derby. To some he taken the brunt of criticism for the whole of the team.

Every manager has picked him no matter what. Which even i find strange. 

3 goals since back from injury just 5 behind our super striker ckr on 8. 

There's all talk how he can change games but he's only ever had one good season at Ipswich. 

40 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

So when we move him on for two bob and a conker, who's the replacement we bring in for the same money?

3 bin bags blowing across the pitch would be more entertaining, cover more ground and cause more of a threat to the opposition ?

Not a bad player but has failed to live up to the ‘big signing’ tag bestowed on him which isn’t his fault really. If he was a free transfer or minimal fee we would probably all be a bit happier with him... wouldn’t be sad to see him go but then I don’t think there’s a single player at the minute I would be.