One point minimum v Wendies, have they got the bottle ?

No disrespect to Rotherham, who still have some fight in them, but I can’t see them getting the required points from their final two games.

It is highly likely that a point may be enough to stay up.

1) Have the coaching team got the ability to get a result? 

2) Have the players got the bottle ?

Please Wayne don’t set up for a draw and then lose it to an 89th minute Reach screamer.

Edited by hintonsboots

For me I don't like the fact that Wednesday have the "free hit", we're so fragile I don't actually fancy us being in the "pole position" given I think we'll being setting ourselves up for the fall mentally before a ball is kicked. I think next week is genuinely played in the head, both of us are crap at the end of the day so it isn't about who is best. And I think we'll be waiting to lose.

Edited by SillyBilly

1 minute ago, 1967Ram said:

In recent games, on three occasions we've taken the lead and failed to even get a point. I will only be confident of a point if we get two in front. Now what are the odds of that?

What is this two in front that you refer to ? ? 

2 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

In recent games, on three occasions we've taken the lead and failed to even get a point. I will only be confident of a point if we get two in front. Now what are the odds of that?

Waghorn hatrick?

Players haven’t got the bottle as seen in other matches. We shouldn’t even have a chance to stay up (Wednesday have been docked points). It will only be by fortune we stay up. I was convinced Rotherham would stay up, maybe it will be Wednesday now. The plus side is maybe the coaching staff and a lot of players will be leaving soon and we can start again in league 1. It may be a disaster initially, but maybe long term maybe we can come back stronger.

There's no doubt that we are under immense pressure, but so are Rotherham.  They have two difficult away games, if they draw away at Luton, that's not bad for us, but I really can't see them getting anything at Cardiff, and for what it's worth, I think we can definitely get something against Wednesday!  We can but live in hope!

21 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

If it gets to 75 mins and we're level then it's a judgment from the manager as to how he approaches the last 15.

Oh dear, let’s hope we’re not level at 75 mins then ?

Edited by TexasRam