One point minimum v Wendies, have they got the bottle ?

I think you're writing off Rotherham at your peril. If they win midweek against Luton which lets face it is not that difficult, its the only game we've won in I don't know how long, then we drop into the bottom 3 before we've even kicked a ball next weekend. On the off chance that this happens we're going to be needing to play for 3 points next weekend and hoping Rotherham don't beat Cardiff. The only plus in such a scenario is Wednesday are already 5 goals worse off than Rotherham and that can only grow if Rotherham win. Wednesday would need to win and win well against us to have any chance of finishing above Rotherham and that could leave them very exposed in defence. 

Generally speaking, this season has been a case of "Wendies have all to play for" given their points deduction.  Survival for them can only be seen as a bonus.  We've always been favourites to survive.  Relegation for us is "against the odds".  A shock, it could be argued.  Relegation for Wendies is pretty much a case of "Oh well.  We gave it our best shot.  Not to worry."

Without doubt, the team who have more to lose is us.  Outside of the bottom 3 for so long, but falling into it at the last hurdle (or possibly Tuesday night).

As has been said above, this isn't being lost on the pitch, as all teams involved are absolute gash.  This is being lost in the head, and I honestly think we will bottle it.  I just cannot see where the fight is coming from.  No team spirit.  No determination.  No pride.  

I hope and pray I am wrong, and will gladly apologise to each and every player, should they prove me wrong, but right now, I fully expect to be relegated by this time next week. 
I feel sick to the stomach just typing that.  Not so much the relegation itself... I can handle that, if I really have to... again!
But the lack of belief and faith that I currently have in people I would normally be hailing as my heroes.  People I would normally be giving my heartfelt support to, and my 100% confidence in.  That has now gone.

This is new to me... I've never felt like this before, and it's not a nice feeling.

? 

44 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

No disrespect to Rotherham, who still have some fight in them, but I can’t see them getting the required points from their final two games.

It is highly likely that a point may be enough to stay up.

1) Have the coaching team got the ability to get a result? 

2) Have the players got the bottle ?

Please Wayne don’t set up for a draw and then lose it to an 89th minute Reach screamer.

No and no.

@Hintons boots has nailed it here. Exactly how I see it. Rotherham have Luton next up, who under Nathan Jones have been extremely motivated to finish as high as they can. I think they will beat Rotherham. Then they have Cardiff and with Mr Wilson scoring a brace today, he’s in form and he won’t want us to go down. 

Which basically means we don’t lose to Wednesday we stay up! But play for a draw we’ll lose 1-0, go for the win we’ll probably lose 2-1.

I think it’s us or Wednesday to survive, the only positive - they were extremely tentative also today and very lucky to get a point against Forest.

I think we have to go for it next week. The only time I remember us losing 7 in a row was twice - in both our premier league relegations. 

5 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Generally speaking, this season has been a case of "Wendies have all to play for" given their points deduction.  Survival for them can only be seen as a bonus.  We've always been favourites to survive.  Relegation for us is "against the odds".  A shock, it could be argued.  Relegation for Wendies is pretty much a case of "Oh well.  We gave it our best shot.  Not to worry."

Without doubt, the team who have more to lose is us.  Outside of the bottom 3 for so long, but falling into it at the last hurdle (or possibly Tuesday night).

As has been said above, this isn't being lost on the pitch, as all teams involved are absolute gash.  This is being lost in the head, and I honestly think we will bottle it.  I just cannot see where the fight is coming from.  No team spirit.  No determination.  No pride.  

I hope and pray I am wrong, and will gladly apologise to each and every player, should they prove me wrong, but right now, I fully expect to be relegated by this time next week. 
I feel sick to the stomach just typing that.  Not so much the relegation itself... I can handle that, if I really have to... again!
But the lack of belief and faith that I currently have in people I would normally be hailing as my heroes.  People I would normally be giving my heartfelt support to, and my 100% confidence in.  That has now gone.

This is new to me... I've never felt like this before, and it's not a nice feeling.

?

Agree with every word of this, I can handle relegation if we'd gone out like Wycombe are going giving it a go but just coming up short but these players don't just lack in ability they lack in fight which is unforgiveable in my eyes and its that lack of fight on and off the pitch that enrages me not the relegation.