Realistic Manager Alternatives

DCFC Kicks

17 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Although I agree with your sentiment, I hope to God we're not still deciding whether he stays or not in June.

It will depend on the takeover won’t it. If that goes through decisions can be made and hopefully the photo of the corner flag will be very prominent....

45 minutes ago, seths-cap said:

Think Wilder would be a great appointment. 

He looks like the perfect fit:

after taking over the club in the relegation zone in League 2.[17] He led the side to a mid-table finish in the 2014–15 season, and then to the League Two title the following season with 99 points,[18] despite significant financial difficulties at the club resulting in players and staff not being paid during October and November 2015.[19]

32 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

He looks like the perfect fit:

after taking over the club in the relegation zone in League 2.[17] He led the side to a mid-table finish in the 2014–15 season, and then to the League Two title the following season with 99 points,[18] despite significant financial difficulties at the club resulting in players and staff not being paid during October and November 2015.[19]

Well if he wants limited wages he'll be fine here! ?

4 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Bit too early for my annual proposal. I'll wait until June.

There's probably 4 different scenarios that would all need a different manager.

1. Championship with money

2. Championship with no money

3. League One with money

4. League One with no money

I wouldn't want Rooney in any of those scenarios

Edited by DCFClks

5 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Simple question; would you take Wilder over Rooney were he willing to come?

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

So you would like him here?

I don't know enough about the way he plays, I'm not a fan of 3 at the back and that's what he bought Lowe and Bogle for. So it's not a question I'm bothered about because he's as likely to choose us over a club with money as pigs are to fly.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

I don't know enough about the way he plays, I'm not a fan of 3 at the back and that's what he bought Lowe and Bogle for. So it's not a question I'm bothered about because he's as likely to choose us over a club with money as pigs are to fly.

Did you delete a previous response regarding Wilder when you said Not for me? I remember responding to it with bewilderment. If not perhaps it’s me who has had a knock on the head. I have just gone through the Chris Wilder and Manager alternative thread and can’t see it ?

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

The question clearly states, 'were he willing to come'.

Never mind!

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Did you delete a previous response regarding Wilder when you said Not for me? I remember responding to it with bewilderment. If not perhaps it’s me who has had a knock on the head. I have just gone through the Chris Wilder and Manager alternative thread and can’t see it ?

No I did not - you're stalking me mate.