v Preston North End (A) - Matchday Thread

Sean

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Why the duck is Marshall playing over Roos? Roos has had a great season, Marshall has been a liability for months. 

This is one of a long list of questions that are on mind. 

Marshall has cost several soft goals this season. 

In Marshall's defence I will say though it wouldn't be as big a problem if we could actually score, we put so much pressure on our defence it's unreal.

21 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Gotta wait for Rooney to decide to walk away first, can't afford to pay him off.

Yep I agree guess we will have to see if the new owners think investment in paying him off will improve our chances of immediate return from L1 

I've never seen us go to league one. I'm genuinely upset. The spine of the team and work ethic is, well it isn't even apparent.

The decisions do lay at Mels door, he has really unhinged this club and gave the final nail in the coffin with the Rooney appointment. The sooner he leaves, Rooney who even as a player for Derby was one of the most disintrested liabilitys I have seen in a few years at this club and we get back down to basics the better. The fans never leave but you have ruined this bog standard championship club Mr Morris 

2 minutes ago, LincsRam said:

If they all left the pitch except the goalie, we still wouldn't win!

Just been working for 18 of the last 24 hours, I'm off to bed, cant stand anymore of this.

See you next time all.

We would still play a short corner in this case ? probably back to our keeper

If it wasn’t over before, it is now. Utterly pathetic, the lot of them. Stood waiting for an offside rather than playing on and actually doing their jobs. Shocking. Everything about this club deserves to go down, other than the fans. Sadly they’ll probably be the only ones from this mess left in League One next season.