Home v Norwich Matchday Thread

sage

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'd like to see it again. Yes CKR slips, but only after he's barged by the defender. Obviously not today, but with a fair ref it might have been a pen. Couldn't see why Colin didn't appeal. Just got up and carried on.

Because he knew he'd get booked for appealing?

4 minutes ago, Norman said:

And the Biggest Fanny Of The Year award goes to:

Buendia. 

He is one of those players on the verge of fouling his opponent all the while but going down like a bag of spuds every time anyone does the same to him.

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'd like to see it again. Yes CKR slips, but only after he's barged by the defender. Obviously not today, but with a fair ref it might have been a pen. Couldn't see why Colin didn't appeal. Just got up and carried on.

It was arguably a last ditch good tackle from Handley

The game is very open and full of energy from both sides at the moment, pretty entertaining to watch despite both teams still being relatively sloppy with the ball. We just need to keep going and try and work an opportunity where we can get that final ball right because we're still lacking in that regard.

tbf, a spirited display so far with us at least having some attempts on goal and Norwich not miles out of sight is as much as i hoped for.

Obviously fingers crossed we can pinch a couple of goals and gather some much needed points but as long as heads don't drop in the time remaining I am quite pleased with the team today.

Archived