Home v Norwich Matchday Thread

sage

Just now, nottingram said:

No one will dominate Norwich for 90 minutes

Very few teams will even dominate them for 5 minutes

I never said anything about dominating them. I only said that instead of watching them play, we take the game to them. By take the game to them I mean press as a collective, instead of sitting deep and watching them play; which clearly did not work in the first half.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ebosele and Watson on for McDonald and Lawrence.

I don't understand taking Lawrence off when we're obviously going to have to spend the next ~10 minutes looking for a goal and focusing less on defence. If there's anyone who has the quality to snatch a goal from nowhere in this side, it's Lawrence.

I'd have got Bird off personally. On a booking, made a couple of fouls since, offers much less in attack.

5 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

This now a poor performance overall and important points lost if we don't get anything. Though we have played well!

Before the game would take 0-1 all day. But now we've had at least 3 very good chances to equalise and we haven't simply due to poor quality at the last moment

I’m confused. Is it a poor performance or have we played well? Make your mind up.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

I don't understand taking Lawrence off when we're obviously going to have to spend the next ~10 minutes looking for a goal and focusing less on defence. If there's anyone who has the quality to snatch a goal from nowhere in this side, it's Lawrence.

I'd have got Bird off personally. On a booking, made a couple of fouls since, offers much less in attack.

Lawrence still isn't fully fit. Don't want to push him too hard and for him to miss the rest of the season

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Hasn’t looked like he even shoot ( like many ) 

Archived