v Brentford (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

2 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Before we all jump on him, Rooney put Watson in which a lot of fans wanted, reverted to the back 4 which was settled when we actually won a few and went slightly more attacking. 

All decisions members of the forum called for. 

The level of individual ineptitude is difficult to pin on the manager and I'm no Rooney fan. 

The forum doesn’t get paid £1,000s for picking the team though

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Andicis said:

He's not using the tools he has to the best of their ability. He doesn't have to use Wisdom, and he isn't using many youngsters. 

Wisdom generally does ok against the football teams but not tonight - youngsters - Buchanan Knight Bird Watson 

Sith Happens
Just now, Silko said:

Am I seeing this right Derby 18% possession lol

I don't think so, it can't be as high as that. 

1 minute ago, Sith Happens said:

Concentrate on your commentary, don't you know the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one.

A common misconception. 

Can’t beat the teams around us, can’t beat the teams above us - Rooney is so out of his depth it’s beyond embarrassing. I know it won’t happen but if the entire coaching staff were sacked tomorrow I’d do cartwheels all the way to work - I’m so ducking sick of the shambles this club has become.

Just now, Sparkle said:

Wisdom generally does ok against the football teams but not tonight - youngsters - Buchanan Knight Bird Watson 

Tonight he is using more, but this is no different from the performance at the weekend where we weren't using youngsters. It's the tactics and it's the management. 

3 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Before we all jump on him, Rooney put Watson in which a lot of fans wanted, reverted to the back 4 which was settled when we actually won a few and went slightly more attacking. 

All decisions members of the forum called for. 

The level of individual ineptitude is difficult to pin on the manager and I'm no Rooney fan. 

It’s not the jan back 4.  Byrne advancing too early leaving Wisdom horribly exposed. WHY DID HE CHANGE IT ?

Archived