Coventry v Derby Match Day Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, LincsRam said:

The basics again have been awful, just trapping a ball? how is that beyond a professional footballer?

I reckon if we bring on the rubbish bins for the second half we will see an improvement in the basics!

I've seen 11 year olds with better basics then this lot. I heard if the lads work hard in training they make the team.

Check out the quality when it comes to putting the ball in the bin, maybe it's time to stick some of the players in it!

Watson seems to be showing the experienced players what to do.

I've opted to invest my £10 today in pina colada flavoured beer instead!

Waghorn in the starting line up yet again!............really!

5 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Deep thinking commentary ‘if Derby are going to win they’re going to have to score at least twice’. Love the insight 

2 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

You have got to love a commentator stating the bleeding obvious "if Derby are to win this, they will have to score at least twice"

Keep up, @BathRam72 I know you work off anther clock down there mind 

Going to be a little controversial with this comment... When did Knight last have a good game? He is full of running but for me there isn't much out ball, he has started holding his runs when he gets the ball to fall down if an opposing player touches him rather than work the ball forward.

The position he is playing doesn't help but I once saw him more of a Lampard-esque player running into the box from midfield to slot in the goals, I don't see that now. Hope he proves me wrong.

Archived