The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

5 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Don’t think we can afford the extra stewards needed for that..

I've been to big gigs that needed it. Will need to get there earlier though/ 

That sage is a great poster

Thanks

Edited by sage

46 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

In Sainsbury’s today and I would say the overwhelming majority had masks on. Same at Wilko’s. Perhaps folk were you live don’t think the rules apply to them because they’re special.

We went to Tesco on Monday. Almost 100% compliance.

We had our firm's annual Christmas dinner last night at a restaurant called Pasture in Bristol. We went from my son's house to the restaurant and back by Uber. All passengers and our driver wore masks.

Personally, I prefer wearing a mask in winter. It keeps your face warm.

Went to Twickers for the ENG / SA game the other week and people were getting a covid pass / lft check done.  It was pretty quick tbh but most were ready to show them.  That said quite a few just walked passed as it was after the ticket gates so wasn't strictly enforced.  Should've been done b4 being allowed into the ground.  

Pretty sure now all Derby's games from next week will need a pass as over 10,000 attending.

Was due to commute to London next Thurs but I binned that off b4 the announcement mainly to reduce the risk of getting anything and ruining my Christmas due to isolating.  

4 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Or a negative test. Is that one you can do at home or one’s you have to pay for?

It's lateral flows so free, but not sure if you have to register it on the app for it to be valid. Hopefully just waving the test at the poor sod who's expected to ask folk to produce their papers will suffice.

1 hour ago, sage said:

The details haven't been confirmed yet but I think this will be mean having a  Covid Pass to attend Derby games. 

1 hour ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Going to take about 4 hours to get in the ground now, it’s never been the same since people have to scan their own card to gain entry, never mind work an app as well!

40 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Don’t think we can afford the extra stewards needed for that..

Could the club somehow tie in the covid passport to our season ticket? This would reduce the amount of people having to be checked at every game.

Just now, 1of4 said:

Could the club somehow tie in the covid passport to our season ticket? This would reduce the amount of people having to be checked at every game.

I don’t imagine it’s possible for the club to access your medical records and tie them with your ST. Also your vax pass regens every 2 days so it would take constant updating, a further expense I’m sure we could do without at the moment 

2 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

I don’t imagine it’s possible for the club to access your medical records and tie them with your ST. Also your vax pass regens every 2 days so it would take constant updating, a further expense I’m sure we could do without at the moment 

So we wouldn't be able to show our passport once to a staff member in the ticket office. To enable them to update a season ticket? Oh well, looks like we'll all be needing to get to the match earlier than usual.