Best song with a number in the title.

sage

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I lasted 5 seconds.

3 times a day try tensing the muscle that stops you having a wee. Not too hard or you'll end up tensing your stomach instead. Just gently for 15 seconds each time. After a week you'll notice that you have much better control over that muscle and you'll be able to watch the whole song.

2 hours ago, angieram said:

I really enjoyed this thread before the spam-merchants set in overnight. I suspect alcohol played a part! 

It was a real challenge to avoid others' choices and exercise discipline sticking to the rules set by Sage.

Congrats to the ones who (mainly) played within the spirit of the game for fifteen pages. 

Great thread, @sage.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Yeah @Inverurie Ram, get on the naughty step.

I'm in the corner facing the wall, knelt on a tray of dried peas.

Me?............a spam merchant?..........me on the naughty step?......never!

@sageyou are the spam merchant....7 tracks in one post.....do not pass go...do not collect £200.......stand in the corner facing the wall, and @angieramcan throw frozen dried peas at you all day long!

11 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Suprised nobody's put on that band that play all them festivals, you know that Guy, him with the beard, surname sounds like Drew Jarvie.....he's the lead singer of the band..Do I need to give you a nudge with my................

Anyway it's not going on my jukebox.

Happy Valentines Day @angieram Love Ya!

Especially for you.

Ps I've just given you the elbow!

9 minutes ago, 2tups said:

Be gentle with @Inverurie Ram, he’s been snowed in with his juke box and  no way out Anyway what happened to Million Miles by the Wedding Present, did I miss it ? And now for something completely different....

No you didn't miss The Wedding Present Million Miles or several other The Wedding Present tunes with a number in the title, I was warned at the door on the way in by @Mostyn6 the bouncer to hold back with The Wedding Present and as I entered the premises @sagewas wobling on a bar stool and remarked that he'd just filled up the juke box with several tunes. And @DarkFruitsRam7was purple foaming at the mouth at the end of the bar watching the young bar girl pulling on the pump!

Go on @2tupsstick another pound in the juke box!

4 hours ago, mozza said:

We need to go to colours next,

Yellow Submarine. 

So pleased to see that this has been ignored!

Not the worst idea in the world, to be fair, and certainly worthy of it's own thread... under its own purpose made and relevant title... but to just come on here, trying to completely change the subject, and to attempt to kick off at a tangent?  Words fail me!  My flabber is well and truly gasted!

Imagine the confusion!  The mess.  The sheer lack of uniformity!  There's going off topic, then there's this... a whole other level!

Firstly, go hang your head in shame!  Secondly, go start a new thread, and accept the plaudits.  

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Archived