Best song with a number in the title.

sage

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone's yet offered Three Times a Lady:

In my weird musical adventures I actually wrote Lionel's script for the show An Audience with Lionel Richie. How I cursed the cursed the producer because she made it into a contest, "Call this number if you want to hear, 'Hello' and this one if you want to hear 'Three Times a Lady'. All these years later I can't remember which song won, as I went down to the Brixton Academy for what was probably an early Killers gig and missed the filming!

2 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

@RevI just had that E&TBM song ready lined up on my decks ready to land on page 16.............

Spooky Wooky!

I wanted to put XTC up, but despite numbers starting every chorus they don't appear in the title of the song!

1 minute ago, Rev said:

I wanted to put XTC up, but despite numbers starting every chorus they don't appear in the title of the song!

@sagehas played one last love song, he's clearly had enough for the evening, popping his jacket on, finishing his pint, and going up the road for an early night. As soon as he shuts that pub door, turn up the juke box and stick them tunes on.

Archived