Best song with a number in the title.

sage

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ramit said:

Was going to do this earlier but thought it would be disqualified as it's proper title is Lucky number, but i suppose it still has number in the title As an aside the b Side of this is banging also, and very apt during Lockdown, called Home.

A Track i so associate with the mighty Rams as i can remember it blaring across the BBG when it was number one in the early season of 1969-70.  I hear it now on the Radio and i am transported back to the eight year old me sitting on the ledge at the back of the Ossie End 52 years ago

o.

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Somehow I don't think any has said Frankie Goes to Hollywood and Two Tribes. What times for music these were! A couple of years ago I went to a Trevor Horn gig and they did this song (and all the Frankie hits) amazingly well live:

Think Angieram got there first

1 hour ago, SIXTEEN AGAIN said:

A Track i so associate with the mighty Rams as i can remember it blaring across the BBG when it was number one in the early season of 1969-70.  I hear it now on the Rado and i am transported back to the eight year old me sitting on the ledge at the back of the Ossie End 52 years ago

Good pick - as an aside do you think there’s any chance of the cravat making a comeback?

51 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Think Angieram got there first

Must have missed that. Apologies @angieram. Have tried to be scrupulous reading all the posts! I foresee a near future where @Davidlets an AI loose on threads such as this to provide an index at the start and direct links to the first post for each song. After all, it is 2021 already!

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Must have missed that. Apologies @angieram. Have tried to be scrupulous reading all the posts! I foresee a near future where @Davidlets an AI loose on threads such as this to provide an index at the start and direct links to the first post for each song. After all, it is 2021 already!

What do you think Angie is?

Artificial

Next

Gen

Intelligence 

Experiment 

Archived