Happy 12th Birthday

Day

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

You're going to have to have "the chat" with the forum soon.

It's going to start noticing other forums, and, that's normal.

But it's important to protect your selves from STIs (Statement Transmitted Idiocies)

There are many terrible afflictions you can get from other forums, including:

HPV - Hellish Poster Volitility

AAIDS - After all, I did say

Gonna here - manky alien posters infect the forum with slime

Pregnancy - the birthing of theories, views or opinions which carry some DCFCfans DNA and some DNA from the other forum. Once hatched these little buggers can grow and develop into crushing burdens on the forum. Emergancy contraception is available from the mods.

So be careful, use protection, and don't be seduced by those other forums. Oatcake, One team in Bristol, LTLF, Owlstalk....remember it's your good old mods who wipe your bum and make your tea.

not forum envy

ours is bigger, we have longer threads and last longer

no fun intended

1 hour ago, StrawHillRam said:

not forum envy

ours is bigger, we have longer threads and last longer

no fun intended

Forums come in lots of shapes and sizes, that's normal. It's not good to make fun of other forums in that way. Especially not the disfigured lumps of LTLF, it's very sensitive about those and it's got some cream from the doctor.

10 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Forums come in lots of shapes and sizes, that's normal. It's not good to make fun of other forums in that way. Especially not the disfigured lumps of LTLF, it's very sensitive about those and it's got some cream from the doctor.

Size doesn’t matter its what you post in it

that seemed a lot funnier when it was in my head !

Great stuff @David et al.

Imagine this forum in 30 years time! It's brilliant that you can "talk" Derby County to other OCD types until the cows come home. How did we cope before we had such things? We just had newspapers and "Quaint" supporters clubs.

One thing I've always wanted to know @David Has anybody ever done an Audit of how you managed to acquire 46k in "likes"? @Boycietold me that you've got one of those clickers on your desk, and several times a day you just randomly click it and your "likes" count goes up several notches. "Clicker" Dave he calls you. Or summat.  ?

5 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

You're going to have to have "the chat" with the forum soon.

It's going to start noticing other forums, and, that's normal.

But it's important to protect your selves from STIs (Statement Transmitted Idiocies)

There are many terrible afflictions you can get from other forums, including:

HPV - Hellish Poster Volitility

AAIDS - After all, I did say

Gonna here - manky alien posters infect the forum with slime

Pregnancy - the birthing of theories, views or opinions which carry some DCFCfans DNA and some DNA from the other forum. Once hatched these little buggers can grow and develop into crushing burdens on the forum. Emergancy contraception is available from the mods.

So be careful, use protection, and don't be seduced by those other forums. Oatcake, One team in Bristol, LTLF, Owlstalk....remember it's your good old mods who wipe your bum and make your tea.

Had to give you an emoji as you went to so much trouble. Some of us simply GIF’d a congratulations ?

Archived