Happy 12th Birthday

Day

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you David for all of your hard work, Boycie for all the jokes and puns that made me learn english a decade ago, all the mods and the rest of you lot.

There might be no supporters in the stadium right now but we are all still together here.

3 hours ago, Cisse said:

Thank you David for all of your hard work, Boycie for all the jokes and puns that made me learn english a decade ago, all the mods and the rest of you lot.

There might be no supporters in the stadium right now but we are all still together here.

I’m getting a feeling that I’ve done no hard work?  Putting up with Davros is hard work Sissy.

On 30/01/2021 at 08:34, Olton Ram said:

I hope Ramblur is okay. I always found his posts about the club's accounts really interesting and insightful, but I seem to remember that he got so fed up with people picking arguments with him that he left. I don't think he was in good health even then.

And whatever happened to American Ram? He suddenly appeared, seemed really enthusiastic for a while, and then disappeared again.

What was your old username?

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Why so shy ? (Back then)

I moved away from Derby a long long time ago (although my family still lives in Spondon), so I've been mainly looking on from a distance for years. But once a Ram always a Ram, so I finally decided to take the plunge and join in.

Archived