Happy 12th Birthday

Day

1 hour ago, David said:

RRC, was she on COYR’s with the Snoopy avatar?

That was she.

All went quiet for a fair while (forum-wise), but fortunately one poster knew her address as they were previously acquainted, and he went round to check on her.  Sadly, a neighbour confirmed she had passed away alone.

? ?
xxx

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David said:

AmericanRam is no longer welcome on the forum. 

Members went out their way to meet him whilst he was still sat in the US pretending to be over here. 

Admitted to us privately he had lied. Wasn’t the first time either, with the “US Derby County meet” where fans drove across the country, got obliterated then drove back.

To me that’s not acceptable and we didn’t see how he could continue to be a member of this community.

That was the greatest day in this forum’s history.

8 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Ronnieronalde was his user name I think.

Seemed a nice guy but copped for a lot of stick for being very anti-Sam Rush & pro-Nigel Clough. I'd say he was probably vindicated by subsequent events.

Surprised he was banned for personal insults but some of the stuff directed at him was way OTT.

I was one of those who paid upfront for a copy of his book but as time went on no book seemed to be forthcoming. Fair play to Ronnieronalde, without any prompting from me he refunded quite a bit more than I'd originally paid and was extremely apologetic about the whole 'book' business.

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I can’t see it being against the rules, so in case anyone is interested:

Good to see it getting released. Not a problem talking about the book and linking to it. Wish him well. 

Just now, Sith Happens said:

Thats it yeah.

I enjoyed some of his stories of Clough (senior).

I guess as i was always pro Nigel i enjoyed his posts, used to enjoy reading the stuff he posted about Burton at the time.

Yeah, I was also very pro-Nigel so agreed with most of his posts.

Read a bit of his backstory couple of years back & the Cloughs were practically family to him. May explain some overly-aggressive posts...shame he can't participate on here now.

Whilst on the subject of banned posters, I also quite liked Bris...could be infuriating but his contrarian views were sometimes spot on. Not seen Ninos for a long while either, dont know if he was banned.

1 minute ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Yeah, I was also very pro-Nigel so agreed with most of his posts.

Read a bit of his backstory couple of years back & the Cloughs were practically family to him. May explain some overly-aggressive posts...shame he can't participate on here now.

Whilst on the subject of banned posters, I also quite liked Bris...could be infuriating but his contrarian views were sometimes spot on. Not seen Ninos for a long while either, dont know if he was banned.

Didnt ninos vanish after martin (appeared) to leave the first time?

5 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Bris openly admitted to trolling the forum, said something a long the lines of it’s boring otherwise. 

Ninos, no idea to be honest. Was online last summer. 

4 minutes ago, mozza said:

@youngram15 would be about @youngram23 by now, I liked him..

He does have a new account, haven’t seen him for a while and couldn’t tell you what the username is off my head. 

21 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

That was the greatest day in this forum’s history.

I’ll raise you RMCLA’s demise or whatever he called himself, it was something like that. Absolute wind up merchant resulted in my only ban after I got so mad I badly insulted one of the nicest guys on the forum (a mod) when he suggested I take time out to cool down.

Bitterly regret that to this day. ?

Archived