Happy 12th Birthday

Day

4 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I’ll raise you RMCLA’s demise or whatever he called himself, it was something like that. Absolute wind up merchant resulted in my only ban after I got so mad I badly insulted one of the nicest guys on the forum (a mod) when he suggested I take time out to cool down.

Bitterly regret that to this day. ?

You’ve just made me look into who banned you.  Nicest guy on the forum?  He’s work shy, and that’s coming from me!  I recon that ban was the only thing he’s ever done on here.  
watch him deny it.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I remember @valleyram was Bryson's relation and said a nice goodbye when Brys left.

Yeah he was clearly protective of Bryson and understandably so once you knew the connection. 

Again, no ban or restrictions. Would imagine he has no real interest in us now, might look out for the scores but not sure he would be back 

2 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

I see a pattern emerging......

We’ve never kept it a secret that all we want is a peaceful friendly forum, we understand at times there will be friction, this is football it’s an emotional game and we try to take that into account.

I would say the vast majority have never received a warning or had just the one. 

Personal insults, aggressive towards staff and being generally disruptive are mostly what sees members shown the door.

Think we’re a lot fairer than some give us credit for, some of these members will have been spoken to several times by PM from either myself or moderators before and in between warnings. 

I don’t want to see any Derby fan leave the forum, but at sometimes it’s for the best.

Oh and not one member will ever agree with their bans and all hold me personally responsible and strongly dislike me. I’m ok with that.

1 hour ago, David said:

This is the thing, a lot goes on what members don’t realise as the moderators are so quick in acting and we try to handle things privately. 

With Mostyn’s question and with the news that a member on another forum has died, thought it was best to answer where the members in question had gone to my knowledge. 

Oh @Daviderr! May-tron! Fnah! Fnah!

13 minutes ago, David said:

Oh and not one member will ever agree with their bans and all hold me personally responsible and strongly dislike me. I’m ok with that.

I couldn’t disagree with mine, it was totally warranted and I count myself fortunate it wasn’t permanent. I do believe I have been seen in a different light with those I previously interacted with regularly but I’ve no complaints, that’s the price you pay for being an arse.

13 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

What happened to Stringer Bell? He used to spend a lot of his time on the old politics thread, around the same time that Lambchop was on there. His views were rather.....'interesting'

Banned

3 hours ago, Sith Happens said:

Curtains doesnt post either anymore...i can see he logged in a couple of weeks ago so hopefully will be back posting soon.

I’m back on now mate.  

Thanks for your support lol. 

PS Happy 12th to the forum. 

I have missed you all. 

Archived