Happy 12th Birthday

Day

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ellafella said:

Great stuff @David et al.

Imagine this forum in 30 years time! It's brilliant that you can "talk" Derby County to other OCD types until the cows come home. How did we cope before we had such things? We just had newspapers and "Quaint" supporters clubs.

One thing I've always wanted to know @David Has anybody ever done an Audit of how you managed to acquire 46k in "likes"? @Boycietold me that you've got one of those clickers on your desk, and several times a day you just randomly click it and your "likes" count goes up several notches. "Clicker" Dave he calls you. Or summat.  ?

He thinks I don’t know that every time I get a like it deducts from my total,

watch Clicker Dave deny it

13 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

@Davidwho of the original prolific posters is no longer around? 

I recently had a snoop on another forum for the first time in three years to discover RRC had died. Made me think when people stop posting, whether they’ve passed away ?

RRC, was she on COYR’s with the Snoopy avatar?

Quite a few that were regulars and moved on over the years, Dan,  CumbrianRam and Lyndsey, I have them all on Facebook so they are still all well. 

Can’t really think of any that have just disappeared without announcing their departure or closing their accounts. 

I hope Ramblur is okay. I always found his posts about the club's accounts really interesting and insightful, but I seem to remember that he got so fed up with people picking arguments with him that he left. I don't think he was in good health even then.

And whatever happened to American Ram? He suddenly appeared, seemed really enthusiastic for a while, and then disappeared again.

AmericanRam is no longer welcome on the forum. 

Members went out their way to meet him whilst he was still sat in the US pretending to be over here. 

Admitted to us privately he had lied. Wasn’t the first time either, with the “US Derby County meet” where fans drove across the country, got obliterated then drove back.

To me that’s not acceptable and we didn’t see how he could continue to be a member of this community.

Ramblur requested his account to be closed, haven’t heard anything from him since.

Archived