Top 5 teams you hate most

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I started life as a Man U fan. It’s Forest that I like to see suffer most. just love when we beat them

Leeds, horrible fans .. yes Leeds .. no one likes you and ... we don’t care if you don’t care.

Villa .. the most moaning and dissatisfied fans ever

Milwall .. yuk 

Man City .. cheque book football ... so dull when you can buy what you want when you want.

Chelsea ... fashion club for west London .. The ultimate in prawn sandwiches 

Arsenal .. fashion club for North London metro politicians

Hate is much too strong a word for what in each case is a group of people playing a game of football for a team whose owners are paying for their services.

It is natural to have rivalry between  teams in the near vicinity but  have to confess that as a Rams fan I have never hated Nottingham Forest whose only real crime seems to be that they are mere 16 miles from Derby.

I cannot respect a team like Leeds United whose methods have always been suspect.

I hate the lunatic fringe of the Millwall 'supporters' but think that the club itself would be glad to see the back of each and everyone of them. The same holds true with Chelsea.

I despised the way that Juventus cheated their way past Derby to reach a European Cup final.

Galatasaray is a team I would hate to come up against.

I was upset by the way my favourite team treated Mr R Keogh after years of faithful service.
But I don't hate any team per se.

3 hours ago, Sith Happens said:

Just to add I don't hate forest,  I enjoy the local banter with friends and colleagues but dont mind them as a club, certainly in my younger days I feel they were a club to be admired. 

my best friend at school was a forest supporter - his dad was. His hero was Ian Storey Moore, mine Hector (though my own dad always told me Todd was really the one to admire, he was probably right about that and many other things...).  Anyway our childhood pact -  my second team was forest and his was Derby.   My early memories at the BBG - every game involved fans abusing McGovern who, it was universally agreed, was bobbins, why IS he on the pitch? (my dad used to cover my ears).  As a kid I just felt sorry for him. Cloughie tried to sign Storey Moore when he left Forest, it was big news. My dad once took me into the Broadway pub to say hello to Archie Gemmill and his gold bangles, to get his autograph in exchange for a whisky (times have changed). So he was another hero no matter which club.  And Gladys - whose corners, gravity defying penalties and white boots are etched on the brain - played there before coming to Derby (but I only realised that later). So for me, these and so many other connections. Never more than a friendly rivalry, always thought they were a great club. Sorry if that offends anyone.

Leeds on the other hand .. 

Rooney’s Derby ???????

This is what I received off a Forest fan today.

I only hear from him when Forest have managed to string a few results together. Then he goes into cocky mode. 

33 minutes ago, Brammie Steve said:

Hate is much too strong a word for what in each case is a group of people playing a game of football for a team whose owners are paying for their services.

It is natural to have rivalry between  teams in the near vicinity but  have to confess that as a Rams fan I have never hated Nottingham Forest whose only real crime seems to be that they are mere 16 miles from Derby.

I cannot respect a team like Leeds United whose methods have always been suspect.

I hate the lunatic fringe of the Millwall 'supporters' but think that the club itself would be glad to see the back of each and everyone of them. The same holds true with Chelsea.

I despised the way that Juventus cheated their way past Derby to reach a European Cup final.

Galatasaray is a team I would hate to come up against.

I was upset by the way my favourite team treated Mr R Keogh after years of faithful service.
But I don't hate any team per se.

EVOzKeVUUAAILvk.jpg

Only this lot would be wearing this stuff 40 years before they had too.

1. Leeds - Their fans are just complete bankers. In fact I hate the whole city. It's a poohole filled with ricks who believe it to be paradise.

2. Forest - I don't actually hate Forest. I like having them as our rivals, so they're on this list. I always desperately want us to beat them though. I care about this fixture more than Leeds.

3. MK Franchise - Plastic.

4. St Pauli - Meme club beloved by hipster twits.

5. Juventus - Their logo is poo and I've been convinced by other posters that they're despicable cheats.

Archived