Top 5 teams you hate most

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Anon said:

5. Juventus - Their logo is poo and I've been convinced by other posters that they're despicable cheats.

But the great Edgar Davids, del Piero, Zizu ...

ManU not on your list but there’s a story about a bunch of ManU fans who landed in Turin for a euro cup game, thought they were in the wrong city, panicked, got into taxis waving their wallets and shouting ‘take us to Juventus’ and were driven round in circles for an hour before being dropped off at the ground 2 miles and 200,000 lire away.  Could be true and maybe the taxi drivers are the cheats the posters were talking about 

1 hour ago, Anon said:

1. Leeds - Their fans are just complete bankers. In fact I hate the whole city. It's a poohole filled with ricks who believe it to be paradise.

2. Forest - I don't actually hate Forest. I like having them as our rivals, so they're on this list. I always desperately want us to beat them though. I care about this fixture more than Leeds.

3. MK Franchise - Plastic.

4. St Pauli - Meme club beloved by hipster twits.

5. Juventus - Their logo is poo and I've been convinced by other posters that they're despicable cheats.

There's a bloke in an American band called The Gaslight Anthem-don't now anything about them- who supports Derby County and St Pauli.  He must think we have similar attributes.  Don't know why. Anyway off to find my Sobranie cigarettes and Descartes book I was reading.

Forest & Villa.

No-one else really.

I find the hate for Leeds a bit embarrassing to be honest. I know there was the Clough connection long ago (Where most of us weren't even born then), but they don't give a poo about us and I don't see why we should about them. They were even quite likeable during the Alan Smith & Kewell days.

5 hours ago, DCFClks said:

5th- Nowich - So bored of them taking up a promotion place from much more interesting teams every other season then get relegated 

4th- West Brom - Same reason as above

3rd- Man City - Not a real club - everything wrong with modern football

2nd- Leicester - The fact they wouldn't have achieved anything they have without FFP Cheating, and no one seems to to ever mention it

1st- Forest

no place for Leeds? 

Would say that Norwich and West Brom are annoying for the reason you mentioned but cant say i hate them for it. would put Leeds over them any day. 

if your talking about Leicester cheating with FFP then you'd have to say Wolves did the exact same thing as well.

Can't argue with your inclusion's of Forest and Man City though

4 hours ago, jono said:

Even though I started life as a Man U fan. It’s Forest that I like to see suffer most. just love when we beat them

Leeds, horrible fans .. yes Leeds .. no one likes you and ... we don’t care if you don’t care.

Villa .. the most moaning and dissatisfied fans ever

Milwall .. yuk 

Man City .. cheque book football ... so dull when you can buy what you want when you want.

Chelsea ... fashion club for west London .. The ultimate in prawn sandwiches 

Arsenal .. fashion club for North London metro politicians

You are ok with the fake sheik coming in to Derby though....?

6 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Amazing how many people have put Man City, chelsea etc on here for being “plastic” “buying success” etc and yet are totally prepared for us to be exactly that with the fake sheik. 

That’s the way it works though isn’t it? Double standards (I’m as bad) for everything. Other teams players are dirty cheats but, by and large, our players commit as many fouls and go down too easily too often. If Gibson had pulled off some of the things Mel has got away with we’d be calling for Boro to be kicked out the league. Officials always seem to be biased against us. There are vile comments posted on social media by fans of other clubs but I’m sure we have our fair share. The list goes on.

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

That’s the way it works though isn’t it? Double standards (I’m as bad) for everything. Other teams players are dirty cheats but, by and large, our players commit as many fouls and go down too easily too often. If Gibson had pulled off some of the things Mel has got away with we’d be calling for Boro to be kicked out the league. Officials always seem to be biased against us. There are vile comments posted on social media by fans of other clubs but I’m sure we have our fair share. The list goes on.

I dunno,  clubs have been doing it for years. 

I never batted an eye lid when leeds sold their stadium when they hit financial difficulties,  yet leeds fans were up in arms about us doing it just because they bought theirs back (in one of the owners other companies name btw), so if ever there was double standards that's it.

Double standards is also Gibson crying about us selling the stadium after erm..selling off debts to a parent company to gain a financial advantage....I don't recall much moaning on here when that happened. 

5 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

You are ok with the fake sheik coming in to Derby though....?

It’s a question of like it or lump it. I have droned on loads of times about the lack of logic in championship rules and finances. It’s a mess. 

I’d much rather Mel stayed, he’s as straight an owner as any club could wish to have but I reckon he’s tired, spent up (in relative terms ) and wants a less stressful hobby. I’m not happy with any smart arsed financiers, levered buyouts, Amigos. .. don’t know where it will end but it goes with the turf in this league. I just hope we don’t get an Oyston situation. 

8 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Amazing how many people have put Man City, chelsea etc on here for being “plastic” “buying success” etc and yet are totally prepared for us to be exactly that with the fake sheik. 

Man City are my favourite team outside of Derby, predominantly for that reason. They were able to ruffle a few feathers of the 'elite' because they were able to spend money at the same level as them. When we were last in the Premier League, prior to the UAE takeover but still quite a rich club, City were spending wages around 40% of what United were. In 2017-18 and 2018-19, where City put two of the most dominant seasons together by any club in Premier League history, they weren't the highest spending club with regards to wages - that was still Man United. In fact, where City broke the record for points gained in an entire season, United's wage bill was £36m higher - 13% higher. Liverpool's wages were also higher. Man City have been allowed to compete at the top table with their money and nothing more. It's a shame that there isn't more competition in the top league, other than the odd results and freak seasons, it's the same names season-after-season. 

After all, 'buying success' is a load of baalocks. The reason clubs are where they are is because they were successful at significant periods in history, more often than not because they were backed more than others. Man Utd are arguably the biggest global brand because they were successful when football started to be televised worldwide, after already amassing a big fanbase in the UK & Ireland from earlier success. We have supporters in Ireland because we were one of the more successful clubs when football first began to get televised over there, as do Leeds and Nottingham Forest.

52 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Hate is a strong word. I don't really care enough to hate other clubs, I'm not going to start fighting people or owt like that (that sort of behavior is pathetic). Having said that, the clubs I enjoy us beating the most in no particular order are... 

Forest 

Stoke

Cardiff

Leeds

West Brom

I really liked your opening. For me it’s about which team do you enjoy beating (or seeing lose ) so you get to have a little smirk that helps offset your own bad days. ... If I think hard I can find something endearing about most other clubs ..  A mate who supports them, a great match they once played, that they beat forest when Adam was a youth or a great player they once had. .. There’s usually something.

I mean, take Borough ... I always associate them Juninho. Lovely player - the weirdness that a Brazilian fell in love with the countryside of the North East .. played with such mutual belonging between club, man himself and fans. When it goes like that then our current gripes with them are small beer. 

Archived