Top 5 teams you hate most

Jimbo Ram

Not sure if this should go in general football but posted here as it relates to being a Rams fan. Just watching Liverpool v Manure. I hate Manure. Got me thinking of which teams I hate most. Not coming from Derby and never having lived in Derby the Florist hatred is not what it is for some. My top 5, like the Miss World contest, in reverse order:

5th- Middlesbrough 

4th- Florist

3rd-Millwall 

2nd-Manure

1st- Dirty Leeds

Thoughts.....

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Not sure if this should go in general football but posted here as it relates to being a Rams fan. Just watching Liverpool v Manure. I hate Manure. Got me thinking of which teams I hate most. Not coming from Derby and never having lived in Derby the Florist hatred is not what it is for some. My top 5, like the Miss World contest, in reverse order:

5th- Middlesbrough 

4th- Florist

3rd-Millwall 

2nd-Manure

1st- Dirty Leeds

Thoughts.....

I hate every other club. I hate football right now

leeds (for being leeds), millwall (for being millwall), west ham (for cheating and getting away with it, and also for being the fa/pl pet team) Leicester (for saddling us with ffp), Middlesbrough (for being the scrum of the championship )

1 minute ago, Sith Happens said:

leeds (for being leeds), millwall (for being millwall), west ham (for cheating and getting away with it, and also for being the fa/pl pet team) Leicester (for saddling us with ffp), Middlesbrough (for being the scrum of the championship )

No Florist?

Just to add I don't hate forest,  I enjoy the local banter with friends and colleagues but dont mind them as a club, certainly in my younger days I feel they were a club to be admired. 

The last two owners have been scum so that doesn't help their cause but as a club if it wasn't for local rivalry I'd be happy to see them do well.

I have a real hatred for Leicester ever since watched us get beat by them at Wembley they having to endure all of the banners with abuse on the motorway bridges on the M1 on the way home.

I also hated the way they cheated the FFP rules after shafting the companies building their stadium which is the lowest of the low. 

And as Lineker whom I have an extreme personal dislike for is intimately associated with them this just riles me even further 

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

I have a real hatred for Leicester ever since watched us get beat by them at Wembley they having to endure all of the banners with abuse on the motorway bridges on the M1 on the way home.

I also hated the way they cheated the FFP rules after shafting the companies building their stadium which is the lowest of the low. 

And as Lineker whom I have an extreme personal dislike for is intimately associated with them this just riles me even further 

Its really because of Leicester the rest of us suffer ffp rules today. 

Not only did they con businesses out of millions when they did, they retained their playing squad and got promoted. 

Was out and out cheating, surely they should have sold off all their saleable players rather than rip businesses off.

5 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

Its really because of Leicester the rest of us suffer ffp rules today. 

Not only did they con businesses out of millions when they did, they retained their playing squad and got promoted. 

Was out and out cheating, surely they should have sold off all their saleable players rather than rip businesses off.

I totally agree cheating businesses out of income when their playing staff remained intact makes me want to vomit - what kind of person would do that to another person. 

Leeds 

forest 

villa

thats it to be honest 

no point picking teams for the sake of it. Leeds and forest for obvious reasons. Vila because of the £100 plus million they spent in the championship. This financial fair play isn’t obviously fair. It’s not called fair play now because it has to be politically correct 

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

I totally agree cheating businesses out of income when their playing staff remained intact makes me want to vomit - what kind of person would do that to another person. 

I don't know and imagine how those felt when Leicester were boasting of bumper profits after the PL win

Archived