• Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

1. Leeds 

2. Leeds 

3. Leeds 

4. Leeds 

5. Leeds 

And, if I could be allowed to choose just one more...... Leeds.

My list would like this too. And I'm not even old enough to remember the Dirty Leeds of the 70's. It's their fans. Such an awful, entitled, undeserving bunch. 

Find it hard to dislike other teams too much. There are certainly periods of time where I will dislike a team, but then players and managers change and all is forgotten. I live in Nottingham and have lots of friends who are Forest fans. Enjoy the rivalry, love beating them, but certainly don't hate them. 

1. Leeds

2. Millwall (scumbag fans)

Not sure on the rest. Don't particularly like Boro, or Bristol City. Not sure why.

5th- Nowich - So bored of them taking up a promotion place from much more interesting teams every other season then get relegated 

4th- West Brom - Same reason as above

3rd- Man City - Not a real club - everything wrong with modern football

2nd- Leicester - The fact they wouldn't have achieved anything they have without FFP Cheating, and no one seems to to ever mention it

1st- Forest

1) Forest- don't mind them too much as a club and enjoy the banter with people. But they are the local rivals so it's borderline mandatory for them to be top. 

2) Leeds- entitled, nasty club with an absolute delusional fan base who are also incredibly fickle. Still makes me laugh when they sing 'champions of europe' 

3) Sheffield Wednesday- see above but take away a lot of the nastiness. A bizarre sense of entitlement and snobbishness from a group of largely absent fans whose ground is basically always half empty and have spent a lot of time in the third tier. They run a close second for me with leeds tbh. 

4) Stoke- They belong in the third tier and the sooner they descend their the better. Had many a trip to that club on a tuesday night, bit of a nasty club with a dodgy attitude and ultimately quite unwelcoming. 

5) It's close between a few different teams for this one but probably Birmingham just about nick it i think. 

1. Forest - for obvious reasons  

2. Birmingham city - used to bounce back constantly everytime they were relegated from the prem when I was younger. And we could never seem to beat them. 

3. West Ham United - think they are a huge club for some reason - only have a lot of fans cause it’s a London club. Arrogant fans. 

4. Newcastle United - same as above - seem to think they are huge club just because they are a one city club in an area with a lot of people - but have won nothing for 50 years. Arrogant fans. 

5. Burnley - such a dull club that wastes a place in the prem. Yet are miles ahead of us and we can never beat them!! 

Don't hate anyone but love seeing the following get a good tonking

Leeds - obvious reasons

Forest - obvious reasons

West Ham - Have a lot of friends who go into complete meltdown they also think they are a big club and won the world cup and the West ham way

Scotland - just because they hate England

Wales - just because they hate England

Seem to recall we had this question a couple of years ago. I don’t hate any other teams. Teams change, owners change, managers change. A team I disliked 20 years ago are a completely different team nowadays. So I currently dislike 

Bournemouth

QPR

Stoke

Bristol City

Juventus

but next year, who knows

Dislike, I'm too weathered now to hate any club.. 

1, forest.. Although I've good friends who are forest fans and I'd miss the bantar 

2, Middlesbrough.. Mainly Gibson and for their arrogance from around 2014

3, Norwich, don't know why, just their players for some reason 

4, man city.. Just too much money thrown at them which has changed football 

5, arsenal.. Just an arrogant team about 15 years ago, just bothered me! 

Archived