Trumpton Riots

sage

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what you expect to see in a banana republic. Slightly surprised that there aren't more guns.

He (below) looks the part though!

I watched this documentary about the blond buffoon, and they interviewed one of the aides who was carrying the case with all the nuclear codes. Someone told him, whatever happens when he's playing golf and he's having a stinker,  do not disturb him.

That day there was trouble with Iran and Donald was on the golf course and he was playing worse than usual (he's cr@p) and the aide said "that was a long day..." I am surprised we managed 4 years without him pressing the button, he's that mad!!!

image.png.d93e065d609d887f0b5ba8642fd5e6a3.png

1 minute ago, Albert said:

Absolutely insane scenes over there. Trump's been building up to this since his loss though, and I don't think the results overnight in Georgia helped given how both losing candidates have responded. 

This moment has been coming since 2007  when Trump challenged Obama's birth certificate.

Just now, Rev said:

Unbelievable. 

It feels to me as outrageous as 9/11, yet this time encouraged by the President himself!

Surely this stops any chance of him being re-elected in 4 years time?

Honestly, losing by over 7 million in the popular vote, and then managing to turn people against the Georgian republican candidates has almost certainly ended those chances now. Perdue was a lock for being reelected, only missed out on it on the day by 0.3% on the day, but it looks like he'll miss out by 1% now. 

The drive to prosecute him will likely get a lot stronger after this though. 

10 minutes ago, ramit said:

All a part of the USA unraveling itself, as was planned.

The two sides are so obviously being played against each other, a blind fella could see it

Surely another country couldn't have used cyber warfare and social media bots to create this. I think you're Russian to a conclusion. 

Archived