Trumpton Riots

sage

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't blame putin  for this? just shows how volatile the USA is,let's hope he hasn't got access to any nuclear warfare,although this Muppet is more likely to use it on Georgia than any where else. If anyone ever deserved to be adsanated it's trump?

6 minutes ago, ram1964 said:

Can't blame putin  for this? just shows how volatile the USA is,let's hope he hasn't got access to any nuclear warfare,although this Muppet is more likely to use it on Georgia than any where else. If anyone ever deserved to be adsanated it's trump?

Yep, i'd adsanate him in a second

5 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Where the hell is the tear gas etc?

Imagine if the rioters storming Congress had brown skin? There'd be tear gas and etc all over the place. Especially the etc.

Anyway 25th amendment must be incoming now. If Trump is still in power by tomorrow night then I'm done with this club and this forum.

8 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Derby police’s football liaison officers could have stopped the invasion of the Capitol building. 

Just needed a few of the stewards that patrolled the Ossie End , bigger thugs than any fan stood on the terracing

4 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Just needed a few of the stewards that patrolled the Ossie End , bigger thugs than any fan stood on the terracing

Exactly, that wasn’t a storming of the building, I’ve seen bigger mobs trying to take the Popside.

They were allowed to stroll in.

29 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

The steward who used to patrol the Normanton End near the kids corner could take on as many 13 year olds as you could throw at him.

Archived