Where will we finish?

Jimbo Ram

After a dreadful start and then a mini revival under Wazza, we have half a season left, over 20 games. A lot of posters seem worried that we will be in the relegation shake up. I personally think we will comfortably stay up. At the start of the season I predicted a 15th place finish and I will stick with that. Where does everyone think we will finish up?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we will be in the relegation scrap regardless of what we do in january , anybody doubting this needs their head checking.

as for whether we finish above the line or not will depend entirely on the january business and with mel and khaled playing footsie looks like nothing is getting done. i am seriously concerned if this takeover does not get done in the next few days.

a poor jan window = 22nd

a good jan window = 20th

Despite playing better we have only taken 3 points from 3 games over xmas. 
the fact that we couldn’t seem to hit the target v Sheff wed has me a bit concerned.
we need to be more clinical and I’m not sure whether we have that ability. 

But Wycombe look doomed.

rotherham are in deep trouble but have 2 games in hand on us.

birmingham and qpr are sinking fast

I think we’ll survive but we keep on dropping points and the change of ownership could yet upset the Apple cart. Hopefully we don’t sell knight and start wheeling and dealing.  

10 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

That's effectively a win a draw and a loss every 3 games give or take a couple of points 

I reckon that's about the limit as we are.

A few effective signings and maybe we could win 2, draw 1 and lose 1, can't see it getting much better than that.

It'll be tight either way.

Archived