v Chorley (A) FA Cup Match Thread

Day

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Easily the most melodramatic post of the day. Still, if it gives you a chance to criticise Mel and makes you feel better.

Not really, quite like the bloke if I'm honest,think he's just shown no integrity with this. Forfeit it would have been a better move

Probably because I fully believe football should be cancelled in a lock down as well

31 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

I know you're a moron from what you've posted, but I still have to ask. You know this isn't close to a full strength youth side right?

Moron? Any need.?  Yeah, I'm fully aware being as I'm watching it. I've even started laughing at how comical it is. Never thought anyone could be as bad as that number 7 we took off but I was wrong. His replacement has had a fresh air and tripped over the ball already. Average age of 19 isnt exactly kids either. Chorleys 13, ollie shenton, has shin rolled it twice. We're that bad its turned funny

1 minute ago, bimmerman said:

Not really, quite like the bloke if I'm honest,think he's just shown no integrity with this. Forfeit it would have been a better move

Probably because I fully believe football should be cancelled in a lock down as well

So you think this is Mel's choice?

13 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Shape is still the same. Ebosele comes on at RWB with Bardell moving to CM to add a bit of aerial ability to that area of the field

What is this shape you speak of?

1 minute ago, Big Trav said:

why is duncan getting slated. hes barely touched the ball because its hoofed over his head every time. every time he has got the ball hes been decent

I think the club has a lot to answer for in the way they announced the signing. If he was signed as a youth player, treat it like that. Seems like we’ve heaped unnecessary pressure on him for the sake of social media presence when we signed him.

Archived