v Chorley (A) FA Cup Match Thread

David

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Xlor said:

Non league football is exactly like that. I watched these v Alfreton town in an absolutely awful 1-1, Alfreton being robbed by the worst penalty decision you'll ever see. This is embarrassing! All we've heard for the last few seasons is youth this, youth that and what for? May as well of saved millions and just paid the alfreton players £400 to turn out. If these are the best kids we've got then fold the academy because I could rustle up 11 that could manage to be (luckily too) 1 down at ht. 

Can you find 3 friends, I'm hoping to make a halfwit later 

22 minutes ago, Xlor said:

Non league football is exactly like that. I watched these v Alfreton town in an absolutely awful 1-1, Alfreton being robbed by the worst penalty decision you'll ever see. This is embarrassing! All we've heard for the last few seasons is youth this, youth that and what for? May as well of saved millions and just paid the alfreton players £400 to turn out. If these are the best kids we've got then fold the academy because I could rustle up 11 that could manage to be (luckily too) 1 down at ht. 

You have come in for some hammer.. But I think you generated a fair bit of reasoned and interesting debate. 

Very amusing , if you are going to go, go hard. Best post of the day for me. 

1 minute ago, bimmerman said:

Were risking making a bunch of young lads ill in a global pandemic for the sake of 75k

Mel Morris should be ashamed of himself

Easily the most melodramatic post of the day. Still, if it gives you a chance to criticise Mel and makes you feel better.

Archived