v Chorley (A) FA Cup Match Thread

Day

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Pointed this out last night. We have a couple of crap records in the FA Cup to add to the others.  Could do without anymore, we have enough.  Personally if there was a way to forfeit this game I would have. I don't know what the record is for one team in the football pyramid losing to another in terms of league places, but if we lose today I bet we get the bugger.

No point looking back, always look forward. History teaches us nothing. 

9 minutes ago, Xlor said:

Non league football is exactly like that. I watched these v Alfreton town in an absolutely awful 1-1, Alfreton being robbed by the worst penalty decision you'll ever see. This is embarrassing! All we've heard for the last few seasons is youth this, youth that and what for? May as well of saved millions and just paid the alfreton players £400 to turn out. If these are the best kids we've got then fold the academy because I could rustle up 11 that could manage to be (luckily too) 1 down at ht. 

Don't be a spanner all your life. These Chorley lads came from academy setups. Blackburn, Stoke, Preston, Sheff Utd, you name it.

Non League clubs get the pick of the academy rejects. Some of our lads today will sadly one day also be rejects, and they're not even close to their technical or physical peaks yet.

This would have been a potential banana skin for our first team. Did you expect a group of 17 and 18 year old kids to take this challenge on?

Just now, Tombo said:

Don't be a spanner all your life. These Chorley lads came from academy setups. Blackburn, Stoke, Preston, Sheff Utd, you name it.

Non League clubs get the pick of the academy rejects. Some of our lads today will sadly one day also be rejects, and they're not even close to their technical or physical peaks yet.

This would have been a potential banana skin for our first team. Did you expect a group of 17 and 18 year old kids to take this challenge on?

Shame but with this poster you're peeing in the wind

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

Is it a snack? Or a dessert?

was it a yogurt? Or a mousse?

All desserts are snacks if unattached to a meal. 

Archived