v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ramitupper said:

we looked like we were just waiting to lose for the last 30 minutes. 

Really? I thought we looked desperate to score, and created enough chances to comfortably beat them.

Frustrating day, but the performance is a continuation of what we’ve seen. Need to kick the ball in the net though.

ducking robbed again with a moment to go clear handball just deflated after so much promise in the first half but same problem can’t score goals .... two very winnable games we’ve lost one nil and feels like we have been mugged 

Just now, CBRammette said:

Tiredness has really shown since they scored. Need to put our chances away though, has really cost us today. From Rooney's face on sideline not sure he had hope any of subs could turn it around. Disappointing. 

Not sure where the tiredness comes from. We had a week off last week.

Good for about 20 minutes and then everyone went missing. Nothing we didn't see under Cocu, because we had a few like that at the beginning of the season too.

When will we learn that we cannot give 90% and expect that some divine right to win games will see us through.

I'm sure we'll stuff Chorley to prove a point, as if that's finally the turning point, then turn up to the Rotherham game and lay down and die again.

Pathetic. Serious management needed.

Not a pen for me - if that was the other way around we’d be saying arm was in a natural position. (I suspect most of here will disagree though which I can understand).

We need a goal scorer - as good as CKR is tonight was a classic example where not having good enough quality up there is costing us.

Straight sub bringing Bird on. Shinnie is slightly more offensive than Bird.

Just didn't go our way. Out played them for the majority of the game, had multiple clear cut chances but it just wouldn't go in. Far too many mis-hit shots. Still looked defensively sound, and on another day we'd have won that 4 or 5 nil. 

Worrying sign of the season though of not being able to turn dominance into wins. Even more concerning when it's against teams around us and battling to stay up.

Archived