New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a feeling Terry is being lined up. Whilst he’s a natural winner with good contacts. I can’t help feeling this job now needs someone who knows what they want and knows how to get it. Can’t see Terry coming in and turning us in to a steam rolling powerhouse. 

I don’t particularly want Rooney despite my contact telling me he’ll get the gig. 

Can’t say the shortlist looks great outside of Howe, Cook and Big Sam and I can’t see Big Sam taking the gig. But we had to sack Cocu so let’s hope we get some overdue luck with this next appointment and their subsequent reign.

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Other thank being an unlikeable, dodgy corrupt hoof ball merchant? 

His record speaks for itself as does Warnock’s. However I acknowledge that managers of their type are frowned upon and wouldn’t necessarily bring the good vibes back. They would however get us winning football matches...

John Terry must be having a ball at Villa.

Why would he want to drop back to a championship relegation fight?

He wouldn’t fit alongside Rooney so it’s either or, but no not both.

Rooney plus an experienced head who won’t mind stepping down later must be favourite but I would feel very uncomfortable with Rooney in charge as it feels like he has been trying to undermine Cocu for his own advancement.

11 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

Have a feeling Terry is being lined up. Whilst he’s a natural winner with good contacts. I can’t help feeling this job now needs someone who knows what they want and knows how to get it. Can’t see Terry coming in and turning us in to a steam rolling powerhouse. 

I don’t particularly want Rooney despite my contact telling me he’ll get the gig. 

Can’t say the shortlist looks great outside of Howe, Cook and Big Sam and I can’t see Big Sam taking the gig. But we had to sack Cocu so let’s hope we get some overdue luck with this next appointment and their subsequent reign.

How much faith do u have in your contact 

I honestly think if we get Rooney we’ll go down 

Archived