New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see supporters at each others throats too............I mean that helps.

No one wants it to be like it is at the moment, I suspect that applies to MM as much (if not more) than anyone. WE bounced back after the 1`1 point fiasco to see some great football once again............For all but a handfull of clubs, this is what being a supporter of a team is like, its awful on the downs but great on the ups, as supporters with no power and little say (except on message boards) we have two choices;

a) Sit it out and wait for better times (they will arrive)

b) Forget about football and take up another sport/pass time.

11 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The one thing with John Terry, he has been in football for years, he has been at Villa for 3 or 4 years now and there has been nothing of this racism row from 15 years or so ago.

As soon as he joins Derby it will be all over the press, the Daily Mail will have a field days with it.

Yes, the Fail love a bit of racism ?

5 minutes ago, Spanish said:

I know we were poor but that was a master class last night and he could have won that a number of ways.  Wasn't even a challenge to him but you could still hear him barking out the orders

100% agree. Oh how we mock and look down our noses at Warnock. Last night, no hoofball just efficient hard working professionalism, good tactics, quick passing, attacking football with a solid defence. If only...........

32 minutes ago, roboto said:

I think if we get JT we need to be really careful about how the whole media will play out against him in the wake of the BBC doc with Ferdinand coming out. The timing of appointing him would be awful. Not exactly a motivating factor for a team void of confidence at the moment.

I'd definitely prefer someone with more experience in, but would now settle for anyone that means we'd clear out our current crop of first team coaching staff and start afresh.

What if Terry agrees to go down on both knees just before kick off, can everybody forgive him then?? 

Plus, how do we know Ferdinand didn't say something to Terry to instigate it. I hate the whole racism row because it's all one-way traffic. 

1 minute ago, mwram1973 said:

I'd take Billy Davies at this point. Wasn't pretty football, but like warnock gets teams playing and defending well.

did i just say that ????? ?

we could have Brian Clough at present but without goal scorers we are doomed.  If we ever get another penalty or a dangerous free kick the pressure will be so immense I can see it will be unlikely to convert

1 minute ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Plus, how do we know Ferdinand didn't say something to Terry to instigate it. I hate the whole racism row because it's all one-way traffic. 

Yeah, I mean it's so annoying how you can't even call someone an "effing black see you next tuesday" in public, and on camera without everyone going "oooh that's a bit racist", and no one stops to consider for a moment that there may be a perfectly valid reason for him using those words.  Could have meant anything!

7 minutes ago, SchtivePesley said:

Yeah, I mean it's so annoying how you can't even call someone an "effing black see you next tuesday" in public, and on camera without everyone going "oooh that's a bit racist", and no one stops to consider for a moment that there may be a perfectly valid reason for him using those words.  Could have meant anything!

But, you still don't know what could have happened off camera. Nearly always two sides to a story. 

I hope we don't get Terry, so sick of celebrity footballers. Obviously like Cocu, it's no good employing a lovely gentleman of a manager who cannot get us winning games. 

However, I still remember what Terry did to that shop worker girl and that to me says everything about his character and along with everything else that's come out about him, i want him nowhere near this club. 

Terry would be such a disgrace. 
What we need in that situation is an experienced manager who is able to handle a situation like Derby‘s recent one or who already has proper experience in these kind of situations.

Still, I think the hope for that kind of manager has already died for Now with McClaren‘s „return“.

IMO Howe is the best available (realistic) option, though I don‘t know if he would be up for that challenge which is not very hopeful at all.

so I guess it‘ll be „Hello JT“.

Archived