New Manager

dantheram

5 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I'm not saying what he did was right but we probably don't know the full story. 

I'm pretty sure the full story won't exactly paint a pretty picture either. You'd think if he had a leg to stand on with regards to any sort of argument then it would've been out there by now.

Either way his character is far from admirable (numerous cases and stories throughout his playing career with regards to indiscretions and character traits and his family are hardly saints too). Plus, his stock is about to take a fresh hit with the documentary airing. We should steer well clear. I don't want the DCFC name to be tarnished any further.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read that Rosenior didn't put Bielik on the bench last night because we wanted an "Offensive bench"

George Evans was on the bench. We're allowed 9 subs. 

To not put Bielik on the bench is absolutely ludicrous.

Bielik walks into this team.

Another shocking decision by a coaching staff that are utterly inept.

24 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

It's not bad, it's awful. Listen to Bristol City fans and what they think of him.

The same is true of Eddie Howe.

Better reputations than they deserve.

Ask any fans about a previous manager though and you will get the same reaction,Mac 3 is now ideal for us yet he was lambasted at times on this forum

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Just read that Rosenior didn't put Bielik on the bench last night because we wanted an "Offensive bench"

does seem odd, perhaps there is more to it

1 hour ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

What if Terry agrees to go down on both knees just before kick off, can everybody forgive him then?? 

Plus, how do we know Ferdinand didn't say something to Terry to instigate it. I hate the whole racism row because it's all one-way traffic. 

Far from acceptable but no mention of the Ashley Cole/Choc Ice incident. Anyone can put across a good case if they cherry pick the facts. 

6 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

To be fair, I was quite offended by last night's performance, so it kind of worked.

6 minutes ago, DerbyNutter said:

We really need to be careful with Biliek especially long time injury so yeah I can understand why he's not in the squad. 

He's played for the first team. Had 2 solid weeks of training. Played 90 minutes for the U23s.

Rosenior has said he's fine. Leaving him out last night was a decision they made.

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

I’ll take that as a yes then if in fact they become owners

I don't represent anyone. 

New owners have been talking to Wayne Liam Mel and Stephen via Zoom hence why I suggested that the deal is already done otherwise they'd not been talking if this isn't happening. 

7 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

Just read the same.  Terrible decision.  Also said that they didn’t put Jack Stretton on because it wasn’t the right sort of game for him.  Everyone knows what sort of game you’re in for against a Warnock side and these are professional coaches!!  And given our form it was extremely unlikely we’d be 2 or 3 goals up with 15 mins to go so you could give a young striker his debut with no pressure.  A waste of a place on the bench!!

1 minute ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

He's played for the first team. Had 2 solid weeks of training. Played 90 minutes for the U23s.

Rosenior has said he's fine. Leaving him out last night was a decision they made.

He played under 23 last week. They have had a chat about it. Biliek was happy with the decision. 

18 minutes ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

2 CBs and no LB is just as baffling. Why have Davies AND Evans on the bench and exclude Forsyth?

Archived