RCB Bielik

LM Buchanan

CM Shinnie 

CM Knight

RM Byrne 

LF Kamil 

ST Ckr

RF Ibe?

Ibe in if he is fit enough if not I would choose Whittaker as he can play winger better than Waghorn that's my opinion 

i would drop Clarke I don't think he has performed brilliantly these last couple games so I would choose Bielik over him in the RCB position 

This formation worked well for us when we got going as theirs a lot of width to utilize and having the wingbacks Buchanan and Bryne they can run inverted so their is more passing options in midfield with this formation on attack you play a low depth and high depth and have the wingers hug the side line and cut inside with the ball the midfielders will have one stays one goes creating a back 4 or just sit infront of the 3 center backs. When defending we keep a high depth and low width which allows us to regain possession when we lose the ball which we have failed to do some games this season 

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

Marshall 

wisdom Davies Clarke Forsyth    
                      Belick 

Knight Sibley 

waghorn     Richards.   Jozwiak 

Drop Byrne? He was my MOM v Coventry ?

My 11

Couldnt care less/doesn't really matter.

We've no stand out players so to get upset or mad over team selection seems pointless. If Colin Richard's doesnt start that might be a bit harsh but apart from him, they're all droppable.

Marshall

Byrne Davies Clarke Buchanan

Bielik

Holmes Shinnie Knight Jozwiak  

CKR

would still play Clarke and go 4141 to be as solid as possible with Holmes and Jozwiak picking up lay offs and knock downs from CKR. I’ve given up on Lawrence 

Just now, Andicis said:

I think Sibley deserves a chance from the start this time. Pretty sure he would benefit from knockdowns from CKR. 

Last time I saw a goal from a knockdown by the centre forward was 1977.

I would wager the percentage of flick ons from headers that go to the attacking side must be less than five. 

Much better to use his strength to provide lay offs on the floor. 

We should aim for his head from crosses. 

13 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Last time I saw a goal from a knockdown by the centre forward was 1977.

I would wager the percentage of flick ons from headers that go to the attacking side must be less than five. 

Much better to use his strength to provide lay offs on the floor. 

We should aim for his head from crosses. 

Either or really. I think Sibley would get less man marked and see more of the ball in dangerous areas playing with CKR than he did with Waghorn.

On 01/12/2020 at 21:49, Bubbles said:

Ok, so 2 points from 2 games. Poo.

Colin Kazim-Richards to start at Millwall, we’ll need him.

Hopefully have a clearer idea about the managerial position too.

Jack Stretton hold your head up mate. He must be absolutely gutted he didn’t score that. 

Ultimately, we go again on Saturday. can we turn these draws into wins? Less said about tonight the better.

Gary Rowett, your trainers are poo.

3pm kick off.

My lineup:

Marshall

Byrne, MTW, Clarke, Buchanan;

Bielik

Knight, Shinnie;

Whittaker, CKR, Jozwiak.

PS. Please make subs before the 80th minute.

Rooney will wait until we're 3 nil up at half time? 

Long after most of us have died,the popes turned jewish,life has been discovered on mars and two pints of lager and a packet of crisps cost £50?

12 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Rooney seems quite reactive to the opposition so may revert back to something more like the Wycombe team?

Certainly I would expect Davis in.

Any chance of Ibe on the bench do we recon?

From the DET:

"He could (be in the squad Saturday), he is very close," said Rooney.
"I was delighted today (Thursday), it has been by far his best day he's had in training since coming back to the club.
"You can see that sharpness coming back to him. He has certainly given me a decision to make in terms of if he makes the squad on Saturday.
"He is progressing really well, he is getting up to speed which is great for him but also great for us having him knocking on the door and being ready to play."

I'd go with this for Millwall.

Marshall
Wisdom, Davies, Clarke, Forsyth
Bielik
Ibe, Knight, Sibley, Jozwiak
Kazim

Strength and height over pace at the back (they're always going to lump it long for Matt Smith with our record of aerial defence)
Bielik to be the 'link' player
Kazim up front... Pace and power in the 4 AMs to back him up.

Hit them on the break. 0-1 smash and grab. COYR! ?

Archived