Bloody rubbish the lot of them.

RoyMac5

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

THIS  IS THE POINT. We score from a brilliant cross from Byrne - with his LEFT FOOT. What are the chances of that?  The linking, movement and position of players  in the final third is awful. CKR has shown his worth but there is no understanding between Lawrence and him. No one knows what the hell Lawrence is going to do with the ball and his decisions are awful. Sibley please. And Joz before the 80th minute 

Yeah agreed, Lawrence looks abysmal at the moment but will no doubt continue to start every week 

In particular, there was one passage of play where Holmes made a run between their defenders and Lawrence should have slid him through but chose to try and find room for the shot instead and got tackled... infuriating 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

THIS  IS THE POINT. We score from a brilliant cross from Byrne - with his LEFT FOOT. What are the chances of that?  The linking, movement and position of players  in the final third is awful. CKR has shown his worth but there is no understanding between Lawrence and him. No one knows what the hell Lawrence is going to do with the ball and his decisions are awful. Sibley please. And Joz before the 80th minute 

He is a plank....be fair I think everyone knows what Lawrence is going to do with the ball, whatever gives him the chance of glory... he is a glory grabbing Individual...maybe wants to realize it’s a team game... please get rid of him 

I think we will just survive by the skin of our teeth. I think with 30 odd games to go the likes of Wycombe and Rotherham will struggle when injuries and suspensions hit and one other, maybe Luton will finish below us. But we do need to act now, no time for novices, get Paul Cook in to sort it out....

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I think we will just survive by the skin of our teeth. I think with 30 odd games to go the likes of Wycombe and Rotherham will struggle when injuries and suspensions hit and one other, maybe Luton will finish below us. But we do need to act now, no time for novices, get Paul Cook in to sort it out....

well said, we have a much deeper squad than many of these teams and that will tell in Feb and beyond. Especially as the wunderkinds from our academy get better and better with experience   

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

That includes Rooney. ducking clueless. The subs were rubbish. 

Next!

Didn’t take you long to change your tune

we could have won. We could also have lost. This is the championship. 

reasonable performance with a lack of cutting edge again. No Sibley and knight again. A wobble in central defence again.

not enough to warrant a bit of a hysterical over reaction.

Sad times!!!

I feel like I’ve been banging on about since Cocu left but we just seem to be plodding along thinking it’ll be alright thinking the celebrity circus is the way to go, the arrogance running through the club is so destructive!

Not much more I can say really, its so sad to see us heading towards league one without even a whimper!

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

well said, we have a much deeper squad than many of these teams and that will tell in Feb and beyond. Especially as the wunderkinds from our academy get better and better with experience   

The squad is threadbare, we only have 18 senior pros, the rest are academy. The young lads can't do it on their own. It's time to get real about how poor this team has become

This auto-reply is a confirmation receipt to supporters whom have requested a refund, and will not receive a further reply.

Nice. 

8 hours ago, RamNut said:

we could have won. We could also have lost. This is the championship. 

reasonable performance with a lack of cutting edge again. No Sibley and knight again. A wobble in central defence again.

not enough to warrant a bit of a hysterical over reaction.

No Knight?

8 hours ago, i-Ram said:

This thread reaffirms one thing for me. I am glad I only need to stand by Derby fans on the terraces, and never in the trenches. I think waving all those white flags a few years back has had a major effect on many of you.

I don't think we are the soldiers in the trenches though? We are the wives back in the factories, looking after the children whilst our men folk sit huddled on their arses all winter getting blown to bits. 

Archived