Bloody rubbish the lot of them.

RoyMac5

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Not played Bielik because of match fitness and then play him for the full 90 - just WOW. 

6 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

That includes Rooney. ducking clueless. The subs were rubbish. 

Next!

Bielik was one of our best players why would you take him off! its Rooney poo tactics to late to do subs then we got the goal and made pointless changes to the back line where it made us unsettled at the back which lead to us conceding we need Rooney out iv said it many times but we need a achually manager! 

I dread every match. 

I dread us not scoring against awful teams.  I dread us conceding a hat-load against anyone decent.

even dread us actually scoring a goal, and  I can't celebrate it, because I know it will never be enough and we'll always find a way to mess it up, or some ridiculous twist of fate will go against us.

I genuinely hate having to watch us, I don't look forward to the next match in even the smallest way.

I hate that we're a circus, and not even an entertaining one, I hate that there's not even a manager now to support & wish well, to back against criticism, just some random famous bloke who's been pretty crap for us as a player and landed in a role he isn't qualified for. 

There's nothing aside from wanting to see a hand of players succeed to bother tuning in for. Aside from the potential progress of a few players there's simply nothing to feel committed to, nothing to feel enthusiastic it positive about and no signs that any significant change in this regard is imminent, or even likely.

What's the ducking point?

1 minute ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

Bielik was one of our best players why would you take him off! its Rooney poo tactics to late to do subs then we got the goal and made pointless changes to the back line where it made us unsettled at the back which lead to us conceding we need Rooney out iv said it many times but we need a achually manager! 

The point is, they said he wasn't match sharp

2 minutes ago, Cool As Custard said:

If you cant score goals & you can’t keep clean sheets then the outcome shouldn’t really be surprising 

I’ve seen nothing since Cocu left to even sense we are getting any better at either

Almost a third of the way through the season & we deserve to be bottom - especially when combined with our form in the last 8 games of last season thats about 12 points from half a season of matches

Face it lads we ARE going down - this group of players just aren’t good enough even with a proper manager

If you take the points from our last 23 League latches & carry it forward we are on target for less than 30 points this season.

Unfortunately we are broken & a new manager isn’t going to make any difference especially with no money to spend

13 minutes ago, alanmarklewis said:

Imagine waiting til the 80th minute to make a sub when you're at home to Coventry, drawing 0-0 and sitting bottom of the league. 

Useless.

Could'nt agree more, new players like Stretton need more than 10+ mins.A Poland international regular should have started. Why do managers/coaches bring on another centreback when you are winning 1-0, straight away it put you into a defensive mode instead of playing the game out with the formation not getting altered.

Whoever comes in will have the same problem that both Rooney and Cocu has had, the players are just not good enough. All of them deserve to be where they are at the moment, bottom of the league.

Lawrence will get the abuse as always, but he was not alone, none of the others did anything, we have no spine in the team, our defence is weak, full backs are good at going forward, can't defend though, central defenders are good on ball, off it...wow.

Midfield there is no creativity, too many similar players, Lawrence poor, knight runs a lot but is no Bryson. In the box we have nothing, big lad does his best but needs help, we just don't have the players who are  attack minded enough to get in the box.

People say Sibley should have started, he did on Saturday and didn't do enough, not consistent enough, as with most of the younger players they are learning the game still, they have an excuse.

We are missing key players that haven't been replaced, Keogh, Martin, Bryson, Huddlestone, Johnson and even Bogle, players who know how to win games.

January can't come quick enough, provided we have the funds and also can attract the players, until then any manager will struggle.

There's no getting away from the fact that the people who are currently coaching the team, are the same one's who were coaching the team when Cocu was here.  The club needs a complete change of coaching staff.  Rooney is not the answer!

21 minutes ago, Jram said:

I just stare and wonder how we’re ever going to score 

THIS  IS THE POINT. We score from a brilliant cross from Byrne - with his LEFT FOOT. What are the chances of that?  The linking, movement and position of players  in the final third is awful. CKR has shown his worth but there is no understanding between Lawrence and him. No one knows what the hell Lawrence is going to do with the ball and his decisions are awful. Sibley please. And Joz before the 80th minute 

Archived