Return of the Mac

rynny

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

To be honest, I would be more concerned if Morris still has a part to play after the take over. SM in some cupboard somewhere is not such a problem but Morris has shown absolutely nothing in his 5 years.

If he still has an input day to day, l doubt much will change.

A man on the board who strongly favours the academy? Overall, he has a decent track record with hiring managers. He could highlight the errors he made when he first took over, preventing the new guy from doing the same now.

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

A man on the board who strongly favours the academy? Overall, he has a decent track record with hiring managers. He could highlight the errors he made when he first took over, preventing the new guy from doing the same now.

.?

17 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

18 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

or the new guy could be encouraged to join this site and learn from our collective knowledge.  We are all great at telling people what went wrong after the event

35 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I don't think he has been brought in,in the current circumstances, to not be involved,at least initially

What does a Technical Director do?

Definitely be involved in a big way but not hands on?

Rooney has spoke of his respect for Maclaren and Maclaren’s credentials as a top coach are well reported.

I would expect Mac’s character and personality to lift everyone.

We’ll soon know.

7 minutes ago, Spanish said:

or the new guy could be encouraged to join this site and learn from our collective knowledge.  We are all great at telling people what went wrong after the event

That’s the point we only have opinions but no control on anything that happens at the club. 

It has gone wrong but whose fault is that it certainly isn’t this forums is it !

5 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Exactly, whatever Mac said was never enough, the media would not let it drop!

Hang on ... I need to sit down to read this

stop the press , hold the phone

Roy Mac ... defending a Derby manger .

This needs to be framed and locked in a vault lol ? 

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

My apologies it was not a reply to your text. Just a text. I have still not found out how to send a post without appearing to reply to the post. How stupid is that if me. In short, how do you do it. I have just been adding dposts into the end of the last post on the thread. So absolutely no refection on your post which sad to say, U did not read. I am not the brightest on here. So sorry for misunderstanding., Leeds Ram. Do you think that we can get a result tonight mate. 

No worries, I'm a bit of a technophobe myself! ? Aha, I wouldn't count on it but you never know we've got to win a game at some point 

My apologies it was not a reply to your text. Just a text. I have still not found out how to send a post without appearing to reply to the post. How stupid is that if me. In short, how do you do it. I have just been adding dposts into the end of the last post on the thread. So absolutely no refection on your post which sad to say, U did not read. I am not the brightest on here. So sorry for misunderstanding., Leeds Ram. Do you think that we can get a result tonight mate. 

Hi Rampage.

If you want to make a general post in a thread then carry on as you are doing.

If you want to make a response that is specific to what someone has typed then you need to ‘quote’ them. So when you have read this post, look at the foot of the post and you will see the words quote. Tap quote, and you can reply to me with my message imbedded. Hope that makes sense. Try it.

21 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

No worries, I'm a bit of a technophobe myself! ? Aha, I wouldn't count on it but you never know we've got to win a game at some point 

Rooney needs to win a game but probably not tonight. Difficult to know how to make a team attack that has been used to playing safety first. Never been more convinced that we must pick a manager who has consistently got his teams to play the way that we want to play. If they have been successful with that they are more likely to be from a lower division on on the way up rather than the reverse.

Scroll to the very bottom of the page and you'll see a box where you can type into - it should be empty, with no quoted text in there. it'll look like this ⬇️⬇️⬇️

image.thumb.png.3b868bb82fa439f11292dca3f455bc93.png

If some quoted text is in there which you don't want, then just smash away at the backspace button until it's gone.

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Hi Rampage.

If you want to make a general post in a thread then carry on as you are doing.

If you want to make a response that is specific to what someone has typed then you need to ‘quote’ them. So when you have read this post, look at the foot of the post and you will see the words quote. Tap quote, and you can reply to me with my message imbedded. Hope that makes sense. Try it.

Archived