Anyone else struggling too??

Big Trav

Is anyone else struggling to even watch us now?? Especially when I know I have to pay £10 to watch a match when I still haven’t got a refund. It’s a waste of money atm because oh how expensive it is and how boring it is. My dad started painted the hallway around 30 mins in 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. I paid to watch the RamsTV game, whereas I stopped watching (unless on Sky) under Cocu. Whether Ros & Roo are the new guys or not good enough, their intentions are right.

And unlike past games although yesterday's result wasn't what we wanted I think every player tried to give their best.

12 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Is anyone else struggling to even watch us now?? Especially when I know I have to pay £10 to watch a match when I still haven’t got a refund. It’s a waste of money atm because oh how expensive it is and how boring it is. My dad started painted the hallway around 30 mins in 

Not to worry John Terry is coming in, he left villa at the beginning of the week so I heard ?

11 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

What do the club do though? They're so much in the financial kaka that they need to be charging this or they'll be further in the mire. 

What's the solution?

Yet again, It’s not the club who set the fee

I think it's a combination of poor results,  no fans,  and the current situation in general. 

For me one of the big parts of watching Derby has been the time I spent with my Dad, and I can't even do that now. 

It wasn't as bad at least when I could ask him down to watch.

So its a perfect storm really.

I also don't get the backlash regarding pay per view for premier league games at 14.95, no one seems to want to challenge the 10 pounds we have to pay,  and I still feel its unfair if you live overseas you can buy for a fiver. 

Don’t think I’d ever be able to stop watching us, but by God, it’s tough at the moment. There’s a grim sense of inevitability at the moment. You just know we’re not going to score a goal, so the absolute best we can hope for is a 0-0. And that hasn’t been happening either, we seem to allow the opponents to score at least one. You can predict results so easily at the moment. Good news if you’re a betting man I suppose, can put your house on Derby not to score...

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nope. I paid to watch the RamsTV game, whereas I stopped watching (unless on Sky) under Cocu. Whether Ros & Roo are the new guys or not good enough, their intentions are right.

And unlike past games although yesterday's result wasn't what we wanted I think every player tried to give their best.

Ah that explains why you didn't see that yesterday was little different to the games under Cocu.

Just cant not watch and compared to cost of us going to games with season ticket last year to include petrol or train, sometimes hotel, food, etc £10 is a bargain if you live away from Derby. We suffer as a family and while we can afford it will always pay it as think club need the money and there is always the thought that the next match could be the one isnt there?? 

18 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

After 49 years of being an ardent and passionate Derby County fan  home and away on a regular basis the highs and lows

IM STRUGGLING TO COMPREHEND WHAT'S HAPPENING TO Derby COUNTY AND ITS CURRENT PLIGHT 

similar Derby fan time frame ,, not struggling to comprehend what's happening ,we are in a mess but that's a regular thing for us 

With times as they are I can’t really afford to be spending £10 twice a week to watch us. So I’ve only seen the games on sky (pinch it from my dad) if we were playing really well I’d probably find the tenner every other game from somewhere but it’s an easy decision at the minute. 

I am struggling. It’s difficult,

They said laugh, it could be worse ...... so I  did ... and it was ?

think I might listen to the radio next time, instead of paying a tenner to be gutted - again - but yesterday .. consider this. We created chances, got balls in the box, had plenty of possession, created as many chances as they did,  we were playing away against 5th in the league who had our former talisman playing for them, and back to back wins....... we lost to one lousy goal scored against the run of play. We were unlucky. 

look back, since the Blackburn game. .. ok so we aren’t top 6 material we lack power and a scorer, but as much as I don’t want to be delusional, our league position is as false as any top 6 dream we might have. ... we are against the ropes but we are not down, there is plenty of time and hope.

54 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Ah that explains why you didn't see that yesterday was little different to the games under Cocu.

Yeah because I've never seen us play football before - god knows what Cocu had us playing! Afterall a game that didn't include attacking isn't football!

Archived