Anyone else struggling too??

Big Trav

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, jono said:

I am struggling. It’s difficult,

They said laugh, it could be worse ...... so I  did ... and it was ?

think I might listen to the radio next time, instead of paying a tenner to be gutted - again - but yesterday .. consider this. We created chances, got balls in the box, had plenty of possession, created as many chances as they did,  we were playing away against 5th in the league who had our former talisman playing for them, and back to back wins....... we lost to one lousy goal scored against the run of play. We were unlucky. 

look back, since the Blackburn game. .. ok so we aren’t top 6 material we lack power and a scorer, but as much as I don’t want to be delusional, our league position is as false as any top 6 dream we might have. ... we are against the ropes but we are not down, there is plenty of time and hope.

Pretty much sums up where I'm at. There is hope amongst all the uncertainty and despair around us at the moment. We aren't getting played off the park every week. We're in a big rut and desperately need a turn in fortunes. I didn't think we played like a team low in confidence. It just seems the harder we try to scrabble out of the hole we're in, the deeper we seem to be sinking back in. 

It will be poetic justice if we can turn it around midweek. I can't bear the thought that whinge bag Gibson rubbing our noses in it. 

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

Pretty much sums up where I'm at. There is hope amongst all the uncertainty and despair around us at the moment. We aren't getting played off the park every week. We're in a big rut and desperately need a turn in fortunes. I didn't think we played like a team low in confidence. It just seems the harder we try to scrabble out of the hole we're in, the deeper we seem to be sinking back in. 

It will be poetic justice if we can turn it around midweek. I can't bear the thought that whinge bag Gibson rubbing our noses in it. 

Or Colin 

1 hour ago, Brummie Steve said:

It's not free for me....

Costs me £5 a month out of me pension!

Scared the living daylights out of Mrs B when Brizzie scored and I, er, expressed my annoyance!

I listen to it through 'Freeview' Radio Derby on my tv, don't know if you can receive RD in yam yam land tho?

20 minutes ago, mozza said:

I listen to it through 'Freeview' Radio Derby on my tv, don't know if you can receive RD in yam yam land tho?

No, but I can listen to WBA, Birmingham City, Aston Villa, Walsall, etc etc.

Trouble is I'm not interested in them.

I can get RD on the internet right up to kickoff then.....

Nowt, niente, nada, rien!

Oh sorry, forgot South Derbyshiros aren't multilingual.

Yo cor gerrit surrey cuz they jam it!

Paid for yesterday's game, watched yesterday's game, saw it through to the end.

Could only be arsed to muster up 1 post about the game on here afterwards, switched the PlayStation on and didn't think about Derby County again until I woke up this morning. 

Posted on the takeover collapse thread, posting this here... probably not bothering to look at a football forum again, or pay any attention to DCFC until either the takeover happens or we're about to play the next game, whenever that is, I don't even know.

Can't be arsed to enter into two sided discussions with people about anything DCFC related, it's pointless.

If football fans never went back into stadiums I could easily see myself falling away and only bothering to have a cursory look at results every now and then and only take a real interest if things are looking positive.

I struggle to listen to Dawes - bloke's so one-dimensional that it's frequently difficult to tell where the ball is on the pitch and when something happens, he's so busy reacting that he tends to forget to tell the listener what's actually happened. I actually dozed off in the first half yesterday....

2 hours ago, Gaspode said:

I struggle to listen to Dawes - bloke's so one-dimensional that it's frequently difficult to tell where the ball is on the pitch and when something happens, he's so busy reacting that he tends to forget to tell the listener what's actually happened. I actually dozed off in the first half yesterday....

TBF he's much better now Eric's alongside him.

It was getting desperate when CR partnered him.

Yesterday you had to work out whether an "attack" had succeded or not by the disappointed tone of his voice rather than what he said. It was the match though, rather than the commentary that resulted in the pall of gloom that envelopped us towards the end.

I was also fed up of hearing about the "RR management"which was clearly totally ineffective.

It’s worth £10 not to have to listen to ed Dawes.

but you’re right about paying out £10-£20 a week when the club still holding on refund money in the run up to Xmas

59 minutes ago, Brummie Steve said:

TBF he's much better now Eric's alongside him.

It was getting desperate when CR partnered him.

Yesterday you had to work out whether an "attack" had succeded or not by the disappointed tone of his voice rather than what he said. It was the match though, rather than the commentary that resulted in the pall of gloom that envelopped us towards the end.

I was also fed up of hearing about the "RR management"which was clearly totally ineffective.

Good radio commentators paint pictures - not sure I'd trust Dawes to paint a shed.....

40 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

The prospect of new owners, new manager, new players in January is helping me stay sane, but I will always support the Rams, even if we end up in the National League, which looks likely ?.

Its certainly difficult watching at present. Just need some GOALS lads.

Sorry for being dim...how will we be able to spend loads on players in Jan and stay within FFP?

8 hours ago, Big Trav said:

Is anyone else struggling to even watch us now?? Especially when I know I have to pay £10 to watch a match when I still haven’t got a refund. It’s a waste of money atm because oh how expensive it is and how boring it is. My dad started painted the hallway around 30 mins in 

Did he paint it black and white.

3 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

To really rub salt into the wounds, I hot charged twice.

I'm sure they will refund you.  What do you plan on spending your £10 refund on in 2024?

Archived