Anyone else struggling too??

Big Trav

4 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Think it will come down to revenue generation like Stadium naming rights. Maybe we’ll wheel and deal, would mean another academy graduate being sold though.

So in reality the takeover and the owners money won’t help that much ? I reckon a couple of decent loans might be it.....

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Sith Happens said:

I think it's a combination of poor results,  no fans,  and the current situation in general. 

For me one of the big parts of watching Derby has been the time I spent with my Dad, and I can't even do that now. 

It wasn't as bad at least when I could ask him down to watch.

So its a perfect storm really.

I also don't get the backlash regarding pay per view for premier league games at 14.95, no one seems to want to challenge the 10 pounds we have to pay,  and I still feel its unfair if you live overseas you can buy for a fiver. 

You could always travel abroad by Virtuoso Plane Travel and only have to pay a fiver!

2 minutes ago, DavesaRam said:

You could always travel abroad by Virtuoso Plane Travel and only have to pay a fiver!

I have considered it but don't think its the right thing to do. 

I get the reasons in normal circumstances for charging overseas less but currently we have exactly the same chances of attending a match as someone in any other part of the world. 

Archived