Abu Derby County

tinman

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

You appear to have put a lot of words into my mouth there.

I said there is a lot of factual evidence that the BZG are loaded.

Did not mention "their excellent track record in building upon established sports franchises.."

I did...Just replying to you in similar terms and you are big enough to cope. 

It doesn't change my point really.

We have no evidence they will be great, invest lots or even that these are the people actually putting their own money in?

I'm not even overly negative, I would class myself as cautiously optimistic, but there is a lack of evidence either way. 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

I did...Just replying to you in similar terms and you are big enough to cope. 

It doesn't change my point really.

We have no evidence they will be great, invest lots or even that these are the people actually putting their own money in?

I'm not even overly negative, I would class myself as cautiously optimistic, but there is a lack of evidence either way. 

No, there is not a lack of evidence of BZG not having serious funds.

23 minutes ago, rynny said:

Why don't you ask them?

They've fallen out with Barry now - this is gold to watch.

image.png.61a3ba47b08c4126a9bee05d719c3ce4.png

After all, Barry has been absolutely on the money at every turn - you can't afford to make an enemy of someone as close to the club as he obviously is

image.png.97eaff70e99bd62a59eac329cfd0906a.png

I'm being a bit contrary btw - don't pay me no notice. Just amused when random Twitter accounts start 'demanding' answers of a football club.

2 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

I'm being a bit contrary btw - don't pay me no notice. Just amused when random Twitter accounts start 'demanding' answers of a football club.

Likewise, getting involved in a Twitter as we spat on, what seems like, day 1 doesn't do your credibility much good. Muppets, IMO of course.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Well they haven't paid their legal bill.

And so far aren't keen on paying DCFC wages - wasn't the money being transferred/cheque's in the post.

I havent paid a parking fine from 2018, does that mean I have no money or dont like spending it?

So if they have transferred the money, how is that evidence of them not being prepared to spend money?

43 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

It does when you get the court judgement against you.

Not so sure. Their thinking may have been:

- Ashley dicked us around

- we don’t think we owe the lawyers the money

- anyway their fee is ridiculous  just ridiculous

- we won’t be intimidated by the lawyers’ threats of litigation 

- they can sue us in the U.K. if they want. We don’t care. We have no assets here. We’re not going to piss even more money into lawyers’ pockets trying to defend it  

- if they want then to try to enforce their judgement in UAE good luck to them. We have friends in high places 

And so far as DCFC is concerned, our purchaser is Derventio not BZG so it doesn’t directly affect us. 

Good on em it’s a shame more people don’t stand up to these arrogant big law firms 

29 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Not so sure. Their thinking may have been:

- Ashley dicked us around

- we don’t think we owe the lawyers the money

- anyway their fee is ridiculous  just ridiculous

- we won’t be intimidated by the lawyers’ threats of litigation 

- they can sue us in the U.K. if they want. We don’t care. We have no assets here. We’re not going to piss even more money into lawyers’ pockets trying to defend it  

- if they want then to try to enforce their judgement in UAE good luck to them. We have friends in high places 

And so far as DCFC is concerned, our purchaser is Derventio not BZG so it doesn’t directly affect us. 

Good on em it’s a shame more people don’t stand up to these arrogant big law firms 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-to-identify-a-cult-six-expert-tips/

Be careful out there!

2 hours ago, ram1964 said:

Have no confidence this take over exist nor that if it did anything would improve for club or supporters. Wake up just look at the evidence or non evidence.

No money forth coming,dispite  being told it was immenent.

Previously told completion imenent  weeks ago.

No updates by club.

No press release by new owner?

Confusion over who is buying us, is it a consortium? Just the shiek ?

Wages not being paid ?? What's that all about???

Anyone realistically think this take over is going anywhere is delusional. This is is not how you conduct business especially one which relies so much upon a fan base and good public relations.

Close the thread.

How did you conduct your business when you bought your football club.

Archived