Derby County v Cardiff City Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Lander said:

Sitting in hooters with the Derby game on Ramstv on my phone, watching Forest lose on the tele. Fantastic ?

Your watching the football in Hooters ? My god, that is dedication, strength of character and true sportsmanship. ?

8 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Rooney should not be an automatic pick. If we are playing well he should have to earn his way back in to the team like anyone else. 

This team is fast surpassing anything Rooney could bring to the table. 

Knight plays if we need a runner. 

Shinnie plays as the enforcer. 

Bird if we plan to play deep with long passes. 

Bielik to screen the back 3.

And Waggy to score the free kicks. Not sure what Rooney could bring in ahead of a single one of those players. 

3 minutes ago, jono said:

Your watching the football in Hooters ? My god, that is dedication, strength of character and true sportsmanship. ?

It's all you can stomach wings night.

If he hears Band on the Run one more time he's kicking off, big time.

4096.jpg

3 minutes ago, jono said:

hes enjoying listening to what Booby Davison has to say.

12 minutes ago, GenBr said:

Thought that was a really good half tbh.

Really hope we don't have to drop one of these to bring Rooney back.

We've really got to work hard at stopping the crosses coming in and not give silly free kicks away out wide.  

Fantastic fast break at the start of the half. Slick passing all the way from the edge of our box to almost scoring in theirs. Also, it's very noticeable we're getting crosses into the opposition box early.

If only fans were allowed in, I think we're going to become very exciting to watch this season. Joz is going to be a superstar. Drives forward with skill every time he gets the ball.

Archived