Nottingham Forest v Derby County Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Millenniumram said:

Take a point away to Forest. Feels like a defeat though, absolutely robbed by the referee. That game is either 1-0 or 2-1. Referees should be made to come out and answer questions about that sort of lack of consistency.

And what would you expect them to say to such a question?

FT 1-1.

An away point in a difficult game. But we did enough to win; we deserved to win - and the only reason we didn't win was poor decision making from the referee and his assistants.

Shinnie pips Knight to MOTM for my money, despite the missed chance.

Enjoy your weekend folks! Remember, its just football ? 

Great effort. Looking dangerous going forward . No injuries and the forwards getting fitter and sharper. 

With a better ref we would have had the win .

Put this performance and effort in each week and we will be around the playoffs no problem.

MOTM Shinnie.

COYR

Well, I’d have loved a win and we probably deserved one on the balance of play. But I’ll take that point. Amazing how much difference having your first teamers makes. We look a much improved side. A few weeks down the line with Waggy and Lawrence fully fit and Bielik and Ibe around the first team we’ll be a much more threatening proposition. Reckon we’ll be top half after 15 games and pushing for top 6 after 20.  Really good performance that. I’m about as happy as I can be with a draw

Archived