Sack cocu

dantheram

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Ruda Harliss said:

What makes you think we won’t? 
Beilik back, Jozwiak back and possibly Ibe. That’s a good team. ( bet32 permitting of course ?)

Never said we won’t, always said we have to. The point is results like today’s are only any good if you back them up by winning the games you would expect to.

Bear in mind there is a gap of seven points to Huddersfield and Luton in 12th and 13th. We have work to do just to find ourselves in mid-table.

14 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Never said we won’t, always said we have to. The point is results like today’s are only any good if you back them up by winning the games you would expect to.

Bear in mind there is a gap of seven points to Huddersfield and Luton in 12th and 13th. We have work to do just to find ourselves in mid-table.

You’re right, you didn’t say that. I tend to go into defensive mode when our backs against the wall.

Yeah there is some work to do to get mid- table.  But Work is something we are not shy of.  After the start, mid table wouldn’t hurt me too much. I will be expecting a promotion push next season though. 
??????

1 hour ago, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

It just literally sucks all the joy out of following your team does it not? To be so constantly disappointed every week? That’s what I’m saying. It’s about time we stick by a manager through thick and thin and the tough times.

Why? There has to be some hope - you're saying that longevity equates to hope? Nope can't see why we should stick with any manager if the football isn't offering hope, not the time in job, but the football played!

1 hour ago, wixman1884 said:

everything has just been horrible since john eustace got injured in 14/15. now we're going to get billionaire owners and lose any thread of identity we had as a club. 

just absolutely gutted.

I absolutely cannot wait! 

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Getting tired of the short-sightedness of those thinking a change of Manager is the answer and not seeing the bigger picture....

What bigger picture? Yet again this constant 'time thing'. Don't you think Cocu has shown his football 'colours' by now?!

4 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Getting tired of the short-sightedness of those thinking a change of Manager is the answer and not seeing the bigger picture....

Do you think that the bigger picture though is that Cocu will rebuild the team but ultimately it might need someone else to release it's potential?

This safe football just doesn't look sustainable in the championship to me and I say that despite the fact that I really like Cocu as a man,he's a decent,honest bloke but he lacks the killer instinct to attack when necessary and take the risks which are occasionally absolutely required to take the win when it's on a knife edge.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What bigger picture? Yet again this constant 'time thing'. Don't you think Cocu has shown his football 'colours' by now?!

What his remit is, don’t you see that? Let’s see how he does with his signings and with just about a full squad to choose from. Talking of the time thing, how long would you give the new Manager if results don’t improve? Can’t you see that changing our Manager every season hasn’t worked? We need some stability however hard that might be for the impatient lot on here....

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Let’s see how he does with his signings and with just about a full squad to choose from.

He will play the same way he does now, but the players may well be occasionally different. Oh and he will be able to tinker more!

6 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Do you think that the bigger picture though is that Cocu will rebuild the team but ultimately it might need someone else to release it's potential?

This safe football just doesn't look sustainable in the championship to me and I say that despite the fact that I really like Cocu as a man,he's a decent,honest bloke but he lacks the killer instinct to attack when necessary and take the risks which are occasionally absolutely required to take the win when it's on a knife edge.

I would like to give him the time to see. I think potentially he is putting together a decent side.....

5 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I would like to give him the time to see. I think potentially he is putting together a decent side.....

He possibly is but I just think that this brand of football is here to stay with him and I'm not sure that I like that.. .it's got no excitement or that sense of anticipation that a great result is coming our way if you know what I mean?

It's all,well,a bit boring.

Archived