Huddersfield v Derby County Tuesday 20th October

sage

Just now, Rambalin said:

Listening to Eric Steele he thinks it will be 3-5-2 with Bird and Shinnie holding and Knight just in front supporting Lawrence and Josiak in a two up front.

Yeah because what’s worse than 1 winger up front? 2!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

If @angieramhas had enough then I'm Cocu Out. 

Seriously, though...no idea what that team is going to look like, how it's going to play, or who is playing where. 

I didn't say I've had enough, I am just a bit confused. Even the guys on RamsTv are confused. Hopefully Huddersfield are confused too and we're 3-0 up at half time. 

Remind me .. I don’t belong on the corona (aka politics) thread. Messes with my karma, makes me fall out with folk I like and achieves nothing ! Rocks meeting immovable objects and a perfect picture of the ugly polarisation that seems so prevalent these days and I can be as guilty as the next person. 

meanwhile .. wooooo role of the dice set up. Seems odd but given resources an interesting pick. It’s strikes me that it is adjustable with what we have on the bench. 

come on Derby, we can do this

1 minute ago, angieram said:

I didn't say I've had enough, I am just a bit confused. Even the guys on RamsTv are confused. Hopefully Huddersfield are confused too and we're 3-0 up at half time. 

Here's hoping. Let's see where we are at half-time...

Don't know if you can tell, but I've just got a feeling this is hurtling towards a bit of a messy end at the moment ? 

Duck me is that Lawrence up front? Wtf is that all about. I know we’re short of options, but surely any natural forward on the pitch has got to be better - even if that’s a youngster like Hector-Ingram. Mental. Leaves us with Knight out wide rather than his best position in centre mid as well. Now we’re left with two CDM’s and no one to carry the ball out. I know things are difficult at the moment, but that’s a weird set up.

3 minutes ago, nottingram said:

My RamsTV is saying it is currently not broadcasting - I redeemed my code pre Blackburn and assumed that was for the full season, did I need a code for every game?

Or has the stream not started yet? 

Same code for the season,mines worked without having to put it in again since the first match 

Archived