Huddersfield v Derby County Tuesday 20th October

sage

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm down.....there’s bound to be a logical explanation.

i expect Evans and Whittaker each bought a watch off the same dodgy geezer that supplied Rooney.

6 minutes ago, RamNut said:

95AF3346-C78C-4944-ABB6-CBC017DDFCCA.thumb.jpeg.b5858104f0be7b93bbe1345569f8cfbd.jpeg

....would be my guess.

Not far off our best team for a 5 at the back. If Waghorn could have started at CF, then put Knight into midfield in place of Shinnie, then I think that is a pretty decent team.

We've also got Rooney, Bielik, Ibe and Sibley who could all come up and potentially improve the team further.

Everyone us crying about forwards but we only ever play with one. Waghorn, Martin and Marriott are unaffordable in our position.

We've got Waghorn as our main forward now, Colin as an experienced backup, Rooney who can also play there, plus 2 or 3 kids. That's quite a few players for mainly one position.

I just hope we can start picking up results now as I think we have a decent squad that can grow together.

55 minutes ago, Coconut said:

I can't wait for someone to come along and say "look how well Hamer's doing at Huddersfield, another one Cocu couldn't get the best out of" ?

Look how well Hamer's doing at Huddersfield, another one Cocu couldn't get the best out of !!

Actually he did play well at Swansea ? ?

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

If we're 3-0 up there's no need to risk Waggy and it'll be good to give Trialist a shot to impress. If we need a goal, Waggy's the more reliable option.

If we are 3 0 up? What planet are you on? I would be happy with a few shots on target and maybe a lucky goal. 

This is a bit more positive. With jozwiak and Lawrence back in that’s a lot more quality. There’s only bielik, ibe and waghorn missing which could add more quality to the side. So we should be competitive in this game as you can’t expect any matches to fully fit squads. Hardly any team does 

Think it's going to be:

Marshall

Wisdom   Davies   Clarke

Byrne    Bird    Shinnie    Buchanan

Knight

Lawrence   Jozwiak

I think it's interesting, but having three centre forwards on the bench doesn't make sense. I like Evans as a CB but he's made too many big errors so understand his exclusion. Surprised Whittaker has dropped out.

Archived